Tanner said 9 years ago:

I don’t know what to do anymore. I’ve been suicidal and depressed for 7 years. I’ve tried to hang myself twice. I have countless scars from where I slit my skin. I’ve been in and out of a whole different psych wards and behavioral centers… I’m just… lost.

Deleted User said 9 years ago:

@baer: I’m so sorry to hear that. I’m sure that you’ve been through a lot. I wish you the best in life. You are an amazing, beautiful, and splendid person who deserves to be happy. If you ever want advice or a friend or just somebody to vent to, please feel free to message me. I would love to help you out with your problems and make you smile. (Hugs you tightly and kisses your cheek) You are not alone.

Broken Heart said 9 years ago:

Please don’t harm yourself, @baer. You are an amazing, beautiful, lovely, and wonderful person who deserves happiness & joy. Keep fighting, and never give up. There is always hope. You just gotta believe in yourself and realize how valuable you truly are. You have the power to change the world, make a positive impact on other people’s lives, make earth a better place. If you continuously get hurt by others, lower your expectations, so that you will have a lower potential of being disappointed all the time. I’m sorry if people bring you down and make you feel as if you’re not worth salt. Not all people are the same, so you should give new people chances and open your heart up to them. I sincerely wish you the best in life, and if you ever need a friend or just somebody to vent to, please do not hesitate to message me. Stay strong, beautiful c: