Deleted User said 9 years, 5 months ago:

My first “Real” boyfriend was 27 at the time, I was 13.
He was my uncle’s best friend at the time and he would pick staying at my uncles to watch me over going out drinking. It just blossomed from there. He was sweet, he understood me. We never had sex or anything like that because just the thought of sex still terrifies me (im 19 for gods sake *.*) and anytime anyone gives me those vibes and like touches me (in a non sexual way) or anything I start shaking…its weird. But I finally ended it when I realized that I went to school with his younger sister who was older than I was and that I could end up getting him put in jail and my uncle beating the shit out of him.

Now I am still not attracted to guys my own age, guys younger than me I find either adorable in an “aww youre like 12 let me go get you some fruit snacks” sort of way or im completely repulsed by them. their behavior, their morals or lack there of. Boys my age always found me repulsive. Older Men however were always extra nice to me; told me I was beautiful and “very mature for my age” I swear i’m going to marry Till Lindemann one day he’s 32 years older than me give or take.

Is there something wrong with me? Does anyone else find significantly older men/women attractive?

beckylynn420 said 9 years, 4 months ago:

Nope you have seen what it feels like to be in a relationship that is not based off sex. And it is hard to find this with people your own age. You are 19 now, attempt to keep the fellows you keep between 26 and 29. After 24 they either remain children or grow up :) Best of luck