relinquish fire said 10 years, 5 months ago:

Suddenly, I’m tired of fighting. Fighting for myself and other people. It’s like life has decided to grab a bunch of rocks and throw them at me. I can no longer be happy no matter how hard I try. Everyday I go to school and I laugh and I smile like any other person, but at the end of the day I just think, what’s the point anymore, of laughing and smiling when I don’t even mean it. I feel as if i’m worthless and I have my entire life ahead of me, but most of the time I think that this world is better without. I push myself away from people so that they won’t see that I’m dead inside. I know that I need help, but i’m too afraid of what people might think. I don’t want to live anymore. And i know it’s selfish, but it seems to be the only way. The only way I can be truly happy. People have told me that i need to let go, that i need to look at the bright side of life. But i’m tired and I just don’t want to fight anymore. I don’t see the point, of living, of doing anything anymore. I’m tired of the pain. What’s the point?

Beca said 10 years, 5 months ago:

There’s a reason you’re here. It may not seem like it now, but there is. I promise.