Tyler said 9 years, 8 months ago:

I’m surprised and a little bewildered right now.
On a site where I try my best to help, where I’m here for people through some horribly embarrassing situations with no judgement whatsoever, I’d only expect the same back.
But this is what just happened.
I was talking to someone, and they were typing back. I was typing too. I mentioned that I was at Gay Pride this weekend, because I am unashamed. They disconnected and didn’t come back.

That really does surprise me. I’m very confused about some mentalities of people. I know that some people are just like that naturally, I just expected this to be the last place I’d see it.

Anyway. Rant over.

Swifting said 9 years, 8 months ago:

I get disconnected on all the time and called some not nice names. Despite everyone’s best efforts – no one can make everyone be open minded.

<3 It gets better. Have fun at PRIDE!

DarthBunny said 9 years, 8 months ago:

As Swifting said, no one can make everyone be open minded. You will always get people like this in life who won’t want to associate themselves with you as soon as one little thing is different about you or you have a belief different than their’s. People are just people, some of them can be assholes and there’s not much we can do about it. Just take it with a grain of salt, things always look up.