Amber said 9 years, 8 months ago:

OMFG. I feel like I want to punch a wall. Okay so I’ve been living with my sister for a year and for the past month she’s been giving me shit for not picking up my things EXACTLY when she tells me to. Like if she says,”Get your clothes!” I have to get it precisely at that moment or else she will yell my head off. I know it’s not that big of a deal, but I just want to disappear somewhere and cry sometimes because even when I do help, she doesn’t even notice. It just makes me so mad because I was online and I was talking to someone and they skipped me because my sister told me to pick up my cup right then and there. “PICK IT UP RIGHT NOW. I WANT TO SEE YOU DO IT. I WANT TO SEE IF YOU CAN PICK IT UP RIGHT NOW.” I told her I would but why does she have to stare at me like that. This just boiled into this huge unnecessary argument about how I always wait a few minutes before I do things. Is that not normal? Like what the f*ck? I can’t wait literally 2 minutes to pick up a damn bowl because you don’t want to look at it? LOOK SOMEWHERE ELSE THEN. UGHHHHH IT PISSES ME OFF SO FREAKING MUCH. I seriously just don’t know what to do anymore. I’m just so through with this bullcrap. But then again, I can’t really be done because I live with her -__- My life is just ughhhhhh omg.

BrknWingAngel said 9 years, 8 months ago:

I have a 13 year old nephew who is living with me for a full year, and I am just like your sister. He sits a cup down..I demand him to pick it up RIGHT NOW. Because I have tried to do things his way…. to give him just a minute. His minutes turn my house upside down and it took us 4 days to clean this house up. I promise you….your sister is not insane. Please, put your self in her shoes for a day or even a week. I mean do you REALLY know how hard it is to keep a house clean and running? Does your sister work? Does your sister go to school? If your sister work 1 job…the house is a second job. Your sister works 8 hours at one place…do you think she wants to come home and put another 4-5 hours in cleaning up her home? If she goes to school and work… Lord.. your poor sister.. now she has 3 important things going on in her life. Plus, she is taking care of you…Right? You may think she isn’t but deep down she is. That is another job she is doing. You may think she is insane…but she is stressed out. I know you have said you try to help out. But she does like things her way. Ask her to teach you how she likes to do the chores. Shot, I would be thrilled if dishes was done and put away. But I still have to yell at my nephew to do them. Even though there is a huge black board by the door telling him to do it. Still, I know you think your sister is insane, right now. But one day…you will be running your own home, and you will see how hard it is to run a home. I’ll tell you this hon, it isn’t easy..