Deleted User said 10 years, 10 months ago:

Thanks, I’ll take you up on your offer.

You’re quite welcome Max. There is a little more I would like to say in response but I’m not sure whether or not to say so here or if you’d prefer I message you privately? I don’t mind either, I just don’t want to give anybody a headache given my last post was fairly lengthy.

I’m generally around often and the offer is there if you ever want to PM me as well, and hey – maybe you could teach me a few things about Canada before I head across there! I’ve been reading up as much as I can online but I’m finding talking to people who live there is a lot more insightful and helpful to me.

Mysterium, you can message me privately if you want.

BeyondGrey said 10 years, 10 months ago:

I used to feel like that. You want to know what I did? Marine Corps ROTC. they broke me even lower than I thought possible. But I learned that this world does not give. You must take. Work for everything. Want to know why pretty people get nice things? Because they know how to shake their tits. Find what your good at and do it. Till it makes you sick. You dont have to like a soul on this Earth as long as you know what your doin and you know you do it good. Respect is Earned not Given. Earn It.

mzmarie said 10 years, 9 months ago:

Hi Max,

I can say I do understand the way you feel, I myself have also felt like that many times. And I started to think that this cannot be, there has to be some kind of a solution to all this BS. So I started to read some self help books and articles. What I learned is that we teach people how to treat us. If were mean they more than likely they too will be mean to us. If we are nice and they are still mean, then really do we need or want those kind of people in our lives? HELL NO! so then we must chose not to deal or even have those people in our lives. It’s like the law of attraction what you give out to the world comes right back to you. If where you are is just making you hate and be mean than remove yourself. Move some where different where you do don’t know anyone and meet new people all over again. Not everyone in this world are all the same…. I do wish you the best and don’t give up. You email me anytime you wish if you would like to chat.

howdidienduplikethis said 10 years, 9 months ago:

I hate everyone and everything too. I feel imprisoned, I can’t read people, I don’t know how they feel about me, so many insecurities won’t allow me to be normal. With every day I become more closed up. Every opinion I’ve ever had regarding anything goes against the norm, this discourages you and makes you feel like such an outsider. Screw everybody.

matthoughton said 10 years, 9 months ago:

@fark Atleast your honest, no point sitting here telling him something thats a lie just to make him happy i guess, that’d solve nothing.

@Max; You need to relax a little, You need people in your life. You cant possibly hate everybody you’ve ever met. Your right, Our society is FUCKED. You can be happy if you want to be. You need to make the change and calm down a little. Think before you do and say things. Give people a chance before you automatically hate them. You’ll never be happy if your full of hate, Its how it is ; Sorry if you didn’t want to hear that. But I won’t lie to you.

Deleted User said 10 years, 9 months ago:

@matthoughton I think I need a hug or something to that effect right now more than anything…

Lily said 10 years, 9 months ago:

Life is too short to hate everyone just because you’ve been screwed over. We all have. But at some point in time we have to grow up and get over it. You’re only harming yourself by being so hateful.

All the comments were constructive. Whether or not you liked their content. They were all constructive, and how pleased you are doesn’t change that.

I too struggle with a lot of anger. I was also bullied and I am working to deal with how distorted it made me. I was a 4 year old then; it kept happening to me all thru school and at home; I did not know how much power I really had. Only now, I am beginning to know it. I don’t take any more cr*p. But I don’t have to hate. I can be angry for a while, yes, but not hate. I hate what happened to me. I hate things that go on. But hating people hurts more.

Carol

Selena said 10 years, 9 months ago:

All im gonna say is, Max, i know what it’s like to be anger at everything. I went through a pretty dark time in my life, so i blamed the world. Be the change you want the world to be. Just because some people dont appreciate your love doesnt mean you stop, you try and try and try again, til things go your way. Do you think all these successful people gave up? No, they tried til they won. You should to, keep on trying and never give up.

what Selena said. Never give up… .

Be it life or death, to me both seem tedious most of the time..

I know life can suck big time.. But in this case it’s up to you to make your own life better. There are multiple ways, but I am not experienced enough to tell you. Like it or not, there are billions that don’t give a crap about you, or me, or anyone else on this page (unless perhaps they have an attractive mind or body). And while you are displeased (put lightly) with how this world has ended up, it will not change. To be born on a silver platter is most people’s dream, not only yours. You can cry, you can sob, you can be silent or not … but it will do you no good except vent your current emotions out, just to let new ones just like them sprout. Either way, you must choose to be stronger in any way. Get your mind out of darkness, and keep your hands from touching the sore wound that is deep in your heart. Or continue as you are, spiral towards no return… be undermined without being able to turn around .. until whatever dead end you meet.

*Not everyone is against you, but there are some people are with you, and some that wish to be. I would like to be your friend, you don’t have to believe it, but I have no intentions or expectations except beyond just that.

- Take a deep breath, and travel to the silent moon. Watch the Earth spin around with it’s majestic blue aura, and relax .. just relax : -)