Cherah said 8 years, 6 months ago:

So I’m a listener. But tonight, I am so angry that I need to vent! A girl whom I thought was a good friend of mine, has completely lost her damn mind. She’s pregnant and due in January. We were all lead to believe that she was in an abusive relationship. She had us convinced that he would scream at her, and shove her, call her horrible names. Truth is, he did do all of these things. What we were not aware of was she would push him to do these things. He has bipolar disorder, and has no medication for it. She started horrible fights, and literally forced him to react. My life has been nothing but chaos since she entered into it. Full of drama, and stress. I would get daily calls from her, begging me to come over to her house and protect her from her boyfriend. I would always drop what I was doing and run the couple houses down to where she lived and stand between the two of them. Recently things about her have started coming to the surface. We witnessed her strike him in the face, repeatedly. We started catching her in lies.
The final straw for me was the other day when her boyfriend was fired from his job. She went to everyone I know, accusing me of making the call that got him fired. Knowing that I had nothing to do with it, I went and confronted her, like the straightforward bitch I am. She literally blew me off and drove away! The next day I found out that she made a phone call to the job of another friend of ours. Telling his boss that he was smoking meth! This man has never touched anything stronger than a joint. We were all shocked that she would do this. Accusing me of having her boyfriend fired was one thing. But what she did to Dustin was appalling! He was so hurt by this he still has yet to speak to her. A couple of hours later, her boyfriend comes to my door. He had received the report about his termination. The person who made the call that got him fired was Megan! His own girlfriend and mother of his unborn baby. He was planning to leave her. He was tired of being abused by her. She had him fired so he wouldn’t have the money to leave. She made the call about Dustin because he was helping Bryan find a place of his own. She blamed me for making the call because I was being friendly towards Bryan after finding out the truth about their relationship. All of this gets her thrown out of the place she was staying. So she goes back to the house today and takes every bit of food in the house! I have never been so disgusted with anyone in my life. This girl, who is supposed to be my friend, has done everything in her power to mess up everyone’s life in a span of a couple of days. People who cared about her. Took her in. Had done nothing to her but try to be her friend and be there for her. She was honestly surprised that we had all turned our backs on her after doing all these things. She is leaving in the morning for Texas. And hopefully the drama and chaos will leave with her.
Thanks for allowing me to rant!

Victor D,Aconia said 8 years, 6 months ago:

Peace be upon on you sweetheart.

Cherah said 8 years, 6 months ago:

Thank you, so much. I could use a small stretch of uneventful in my life right now. I am looking forward to a drama free existence, now that the queen of drama is leaving town.