zeefriday~ said 10 years, 6 months ago:

So recently, i started watching loads of TV shows like F.R.I.E.N.D.S and Teen Wolf. They were different from those i watched like TBBT, HIMYM and The Office. I find how relaxing these tv shows are.

Why don’t you share what TV show you like and why? :)

LindsWHAAT said 10 years, 6 months ago:

Supernatural! Best TV show ever. Hands down.

Emma Blizzer said 10 years, 6 months ago:

Well, my all time favorite is Bones, the main character Temperance Brennan is a lot like me in some ways, and it’s a crime solving show. Some times the only thing that makes me feel better is a Bones marathon. The character developments warm my heart and make me realize that it can get better.
I also watch shows like, Orange is the new Black, Friends, Law & Order: SVU, Once Upon a Time, Dooms Day Castle, Castle, Heroes of Cosplay, Grey’s Anatomy. I try to watch, read, and listen to as much as I can and in a wide variety. They are my little escapes and my babies.

Ana said 10 years, 6 months ago:

Well Dexter is by far the best TV show I’ve ever watched, and today is the episode finale and I’m so sad it finishes. And then there’s Bones, another TV show I love :-)

Clarence said 10 years, 6 months ago:

@LindsWHAAT I agree with you on Supernatural about the fact that it’s one of the best TV show ever. But it don’t really makes us feel happy yeah? Except if sobbing desperately is a sine of happiness…

LindsWHAAT said 10 years, 6 months ago:

@Clarence It makes me sure sad at times, but so terribly happy. There are some great funny hilarious moments, but then the whole stick with family deal is all AWW and i love it hahaha. Im a sap.

georgey said 10 years, 6 months ago:

House MD. Seeing somebody in such a dramatic situation just sitting back and making light of everything.

Pessimistic Blabbermouth said 10 years, 6 months ago:

Parks and Recreation is my life!

(I also love Adventure Time.)

Deleted User said 10 years, 5 months ago:

Well, about a year ago I started watching Doctor Who (doctors 9-11). I finished this year, same with Sherlock (BBC) and I am now watching Supernatural. It means a lot to me, because you can connect with so many people because of it. I am also currently watching New Girl.

foreverrsearching said 10 years, 5 months ago:

my all time favorite show is: Home & away. I also love: OTH, Pretty little liars, grey’s anatomy, the following..

methmatics said 10 years, 5 months ago:

I like a lot of TV shows, lol.
This show called Breaking Bad ended like 2 Sundays ago and now, I’m re-watching the entire series because it’s just so awesome!!

Ivet said 10 years, 5 months ago:

I love Glee, Supernatural, BBC Sherlock and Orange is the new black. These are my top but I also like Doctor Who, I watch it when it’s on TV, and I also watched Grey’s Anatomy a lot.

KittenOfWar said 10 years, 5 months ago:

As bad as it may sound, Awkward always makes me feel better :)

Pampered Winter said 10 years, 5 months ago:

Ugghhh I couldn’t pick between Doctor Who, Supernatural, and Law & Order: SVU if my life depended on it!!! :)

Jenn said 10 years, 5 months ago:

Oh there’s so many shows that I love! The main ones right now, though, are probably Supernatural, Doctor Who, Sherlock, The Office, F.R.I.E.N.D.S., and You Gotta Eat Here because I like the Food Network c: