OpenTalk said 9 years, 8 months ago:

I have 7, most of them dorky or video game related. I love them, but advise you all to really think about what you get before you permanently scribble on yourself.

Kid A said 9 years, 8 months ago:

I want a heart of gold for my brother next.

SimplyMiMi said 9 years, 8 months ago:

I have a dream catcher tattoo at the lower back of my head near my spine… this tattoo of mine signifies my life..

the circle that holds the webs signifies my world
the web signifies the attachment of myself to my family friends and relatives which connects the beads
the beads are the special people that touches and are part of my life
the strings are the struggles i have come through and the feathers are the success im going to have and i already have in my life…and the color of it signifies the mood of my personality which signifies happiness, sadness, cause im a very moody person as well…

Deleted User said 9 years, 8 months ago:

I have 12 but need so much more, wish to be covered. my first one was an a4 size grim reaper on my thigh :)

NotSafeForTwerk said 9 years, 8 months ago:

I’d like to get the ouroboros tattooed on my left shoulder, but I want to draw it, so it is a bit of a dilemma.

Hearmenow said 9 years, 8 months ago:

A heart on my wrist is something I’ve been thinking about for a long time now… also something written.

Modest Butter said 9 years, 8 months ago:

i really want to have the poem invictus tattoed somewhere i can easily read it but not be easily seen in an office

Georgiie said 9 years, 7 months ago:

I have a small black triangle tattoo on the inside of my left wrist :)

I think I want something small on my ankle next…

hoop fairy said 9 years, 6 months ago:

I just got the shading done on my large sidepience on my waist (goes from the underwire line to my hipbone). It is a large hammerhead shark surrounded by fingerwaves, and it is absolutely beautiful.
I also have a heart made of a bass clef and treble clef on the back of my neck.
I want a floral half sleeve on my right arm and a full sleeve of sacred geometry on my left arm, as well as a few other things that I haven’t finished planning yet.

Deleted User said 9 years, 6 months ago:

I want a tattoo of a butt that has a butt-shaped tattoo on it, and I’ll get it right on my butt! That would be cool.

Venus said 9 years, 6 months ago:

I’ve designed a bunch of tattoos before, haven’t actually got my own yet.
I have a drawing that I want put on me, it’s my own and it has a shadow of a man in front of a huge door, that opens and drops down into the void, and in front of him is the moon. Behind the door is just a bunch of trees, and the shadow of the man stretches down pretty far.
It represents conquering the unknown to discover beauty by yourself.

LittleChibs said 9 years, 6 months ago:

If Anything I’d like to get a few geeky tattoo that represent a more geeky side of me.

For one I’d like to get a tattoo of a triforce on my hand and a blank diamond on my left cheek.

I’m not set on any other ideas of tattoos, but those two are defenintly ones I’d like to get.

Jesca said 9 years, 5 months ago:

I want pastel coloured starts along the cartilage of my ear as well as behind my ear.

I also want “keep smiling” on the inner middle finger on my left hand.

There is also a really meaningful tattoo that I want to get on my right shoulder. It’ll be a black cat, sitting on a crescent moon with vines wrapped around the moon itself. It’ll represent the story of my life basically.

I currently only have one tattoo. It’s a small and very basic cross on my right upper arm. It stands for “Kept Promises”. :)

Academic77 said 9 years, 2 months ago:

I don’t have any as I can’t commit to the permanence, but if I did, I would like something large rather than a token little tattoo. I’d probably go for full sleeves, and like the idea of all my favourite animals in some kind of piece right down one arm.

An Incredible Machine said 9 years, 1 month ago:

I have a sunflower on my wrist, flowers behind my ear, a butterfly between my shoulderblades (I know, I know.) and music notes on my foot. The music one will eventually have sheet music attached wrapping around my ankle. I also want a tropical peacock design starting on my upper left arm with the feathers wrapping around my lower arm, hibiscus flowers up one of my sides, a demask type print on the back of my neck right under my hairline, some sort of tattoo showing the countries I’ve visited, & a sillhouette of Cinderella’s castle with fireworks in the background (probably in a watercolor style, haven’t decided where) There are others but I can’t think of them at the moment.