PoetRepose said 9 years, 12 months ago:

This is dedicated to my loving boyfriend whom I lost to suicide suddenly and unexpectedly September 2013.

I will always remember that last conversation, when you told me you loved me so much. If only I had known you had a gun in your hand that very moment.

But there are a lot of ‘ifs’.
I still think about you. I love you so much. And those 3 days I held your hand in the hospital when you were breathing from a ventilator, I prayed for you. I cried with you. I told you everything, everything there was to know about me. And I love you.

There is not much more to say except for that I think of you every single day. I’m strong for you. I fight for you. You gifted nine people with of your organs to have another chance and fight another day.

My mission is to influence others to do good in your light and speak life into them so that they may feel the good in the world, the love in the world through me. And when I am riding Falcon, I feel you flying beside us.

I know that you’re in the wind.

Love, Amber

Rest In Peace Dalton

Please, if anyone is having thoughts of suicide or depression or know someone who is.. talk to someone. Anyone. Talk to God. Talk to an animal.. talk to your loved ones. Taking your life is not a solution and it hurts so many people… Life is beautiful. Just trust me.

jester said 9 years, 8 months ago:

Im crying omg thats so emotional. Rest in peace Dalton & stay strong Amber.

jodie kate said 9 years, 3 months ago:

wow, this is a real eye opener, as it was my boyfriend who saved me from my attempted suicide. This makes me a little glad i didn’t succeed.
stay strong amber