Alana said 10 years, 8 months ago:

This is a question a lot of people ask..But really, how do you cope?
Medications?
Therapy?
Others?

Deleted User said 10 years, 8 months ago:

talking to friends that i trust

purplepoison said 10 years, 6 months ago:

I get to know people and try to find similar interests. Sometimes I just click and connect with people and I’m able to talk to them easier. I’m not on medication and don’t plan to be. As you get older, certain things get easier and others get harder. It gets a bit harder to make new friends, but it also gets a bit easier to not give a crap about what others think.

Deleted User said 10 years, 6 months ago:

therapy gets expensive, and is a bit of a joke sometimes, coz really its all upon you how effective the treatments gonna be. Medications can be helpful, if your an adddict, or really weak in general mentally.
Try to find out what causes your anxiety, make a list, and find ways to tackle it, its your own form of rehab and therapy, cost free, just need more hard work and self awareness.

Deleted User said 10 years, 6 months ago:

By accepting the fact that we all have it. It manifests itself in different forms and has different degrees. Some have a tendency to be affected by it more than others. Some don’t let it affect them at all.

Man is a social being. With that said, we do have a need to be understood and accepted by others.

The best way to cope is to identify your interests, strengths and weaknesses and use them to your advantage. Personally assess yourself and try your best to immerse yourself in situations where you feel comfortable to gain confidence and courage. These may be in organizations or clubs that you are passionate about.

Be genuine and honest to people. Be kind and understanding because like you, people need to be understood as well.

Don’t let your fears get into you and learn how to deal with your problems. The world is there for you to experience and learn from, don’t hold yourself back.