dgs780 said 10 years, 7 months ago:

for me, it depends. if I’m on a normal day, then I’ll be in bed for 3 AM and usually up for noon, but on vacation, for some reason, I’m in bed by 2 and up for 10. i really don’t why I do that. maybe I need a new bed perhaps?

Jorel said 10 years, 7 months ago:

I’ll be in bed for 1-3 AM…when I can sleep and I have school… when I can sleep and I can sleep late I be in bed for 5-9 AM. But at the moment I get at most 2 hours of sleep (but mostly I get half an hour or an hour of sleep). Mostly I call with my boyfriend at night, and fall asleep with his voice in my ear at 5 AM.

Deleted User said 10 years, 7 months ago:

Time sleeps when I do, I’m never aware of it or pay attention to it. So I pretty much sleep whenever.

Trisha. said 10 years, 6 months ago:

I usually try to get into bed at around 10:30 – 11 but most of the time I wouldn’t be able to actually fall asleep until 2 – 4 am. I’d kind of just lay there and then all these thoughts would start to invade my mind. Which isn’t a particularly great routine on school days.

Deleted User said 10 years, 2 months ago:

I sleep at 3 am niqqa

Diamond of Ash said 10 years, 2 months ago:

Sleep? What’s that?

Coccinelle said 10 years, 2 months ago:

When I have to go to school I sleep at 9 or either way I wouldn’t be able to wake up in the morning.. When I don’t have school I sleep at 2 or 3.

MarjaElisa said 10 years, 2 months ago:

Lately I have gone to sleep at 1-2 am.. It’s too late but everytime I try to get into bed earlier, I can’t fall asleep. :D

Hearmenow said 10 years, 2 months ago:

It depends, it’s usually easier to go to sleep earlier in the weekdays because I’m tired, but really the idea of even thinking about falling asleep doesn’t come to be before 2am. Even if I’m actually trying to fall asleep, still won’t work.

Deleted User said 10 years, 2 months ago:

any time between 4am and 6am unless I am sick or tired. Then it can be anytime. Even during the day!

tweeks said 10 years, 1 month ago:

I probably fall asleep around 0200-0300. But I wake up at about 0830. I have morning classes at university. But I’ll take a quick nap after class before work, usually like 1400-1500.

GracJack said 10 years, 1 month ago:

Probably around 1am to 2am. It used to be roughly 12am…

Shadowgirl said 10 years, 1 month ago:

I have so many issues with falling asleep, so I either don’t end up going to bed some nights or I only sleep for one or two hours, since I have to wake up at 6:30 anyway for school.

Game said 10 years, 1 month ago:

I usually go to bed around 10:30, sometimes at 11.

Deleted User said 10 years, 1 month ago:

for me it’s anywhere between 12 and 3