foreverfighting23 said 10 years, 7 months ago:

I’ve always wanted to go to Cosmotology School, and open my own salon. I love playing with peoples hair, and doing their makeup. Mostly, I just love it when they look at their reflection after I’m done and go, “Is that me?” Just a dream that I wish could come fulfilled :)

pokedork500 said 10 years, 6 months ago:

I have always wanted to open up my own clothing store. One that has something for everybody… even if it’s just some little earrings. Because every time I buy something new that I found ‘perfect’ my confidence usually boosts 2% with each item. And to hopefully have my stores help girls like that all over. The nation. The world. The universe…maybe.

Iodine said 10 years, 5 months ago:

Dreammss.. Hmmm I have a few. If we are to go with dreams in the direction of career goals I would have to say becoming a registered massage therapist. I need a job that gives me sense of fulfillment. I don’t want to investing a chunk of my life to a job that I don’t give towards and get nothing from. Outside of that, I really want to see more of the world and experience things first hand. I’m not an academic, I don’t learn well from reading textbooks. I don’t want to be ignorant of life from other cultures, or different environments. My dream is to backpack more and experience life, grow, change, and learn.