Sarah said 10 years, 2 months ago:

This group is for people who want friends, so introduce yourselves and get to know someone!

Coccinelle said 10 years, 2 months ago:

Hahaha okay, so I’m the first. My name’s Aurora, I’m 17, I’m from Kosovo-Albania, I’m on my last year of High School and I think i’m going to study Psychology. I love blahtherapy <3. I like reading books and watching romantic movies haha!! :D

It’s a Secret to Everybody said 10 years, 2 months ago:

Hi, I’m Ben, I’m sixteen years old, and I live in Australia (although I’m a Pom originally :P ). I love video games, books, and spending time with friends. Lovely to meet you all :D

MarjaElisa said 10 years, 2 months ago:

Hello everyone, I’m Marja and I’m 21 years old :) I live in Finland, and finished high school in 2011. Since that I’ve been wondering what to do with my life. Studying literature or English in university interests me. I enjoy books, sports, good music, movies and video games :)

Chrissy said 10 years, 2 months ago:

Hii. Um, i’m Aaron. I’m 15. Drawing, reading, writing, and Zelda is basically my life. im not all that great at talking to people, but i enjoy it and i would like to make afew friends. So if anyone ever wants to chat, hit me up! :)

Eleah said 10 years, 2 months ago:

hey everyone!! i m eleah….i m from india….
i really like the tv shows castle, x files, doraemon…..:D
i m a movie geek……….
fav is jerry maguire….
jus lov that movie….
and notting hills too…..

Deleted User said 10 years, 2 months ago:

Hi I am fantastical, love myself and learning.

jereman said 10 years, 2 months ago:

for anyboby at need of frend
My name is jere
I live finland
i am 21 at the moment
studing at Savonia University of Applied Sciences
i have always time to listen when i am here so just send me message i do have time to listen :D

Sarah said 10 years, 2 months ago:

Yeah, I realized I never introduced myself.
I’m Sarah, I’m 14, I love Pokemon, anime, manga, and drawing. My favorite band is Blink-182, and I also love FUNKIST, SID, and Japanese and German music.

NicNac said 10 years, 2 months ago:

Hello everyone! My name is Nic. I’m 22 years young, I live in the United States. I am a college student working on my Bachelors Degree in Radiologic Sciences with a concentration in Invasive Cardiology, and minoring in Health Sciences. I have my Associates Degree in Pre-Medicine, and a certification in Spanish for Healthcare Professionals and Culinary Arts. I am a mix of being introverted and extroverted; I have my moments none the less. I love helping others through the struggles of life, mainly because I can relate to a lot of things. I have a passion for drawing; people actually tell me I should go to art school, but I refuse. I love the outdoors and like Country and Latin music. Yup. That about sums me up! (:

Roaring Rabbit said 10 years, 2 months ago:

Hi I’m Maor Lain, self-given name.
I like books, keep many.
I have an interest on the subjects of:
Psychology
Philosophy
Creative Writing (Poetry)
I have a passion for Poetry
I usually like looking over friends poetry
I write poetry on occasion
I love Blahtherapy
People have helped me here
I thought that I could do the same for others
I like learning people’s stories
So, what is yours? :D

HighFunctioningSociopath said 10 years, 2 months ago:

Hi, I’m Sophie, I’m 15 and I’m from England.
There’s not really much to say about me but I guess I’m friendly so don’t hesitate to message me if you’re bored and/or lonely :)

The Curious One said 10 years, 2 months ago:

hey everyone, my name is Grace I’m 14 and from the U.S.

I like to read and write novels, hang out with friends and animals. i love blah therapy it is full of so many nice people like all of you who have introduced yourselves. I like helping people and I’m a great listener if you just need someone to talk to. Can’t wait to meet all you guys!

Deleted User said 10 years, 1 month ago:

Hi, my name is Krystin I’m 15 and I am from El Salvador, I love reading, and drawing. I love animals. I’m good at listening t people and I can’t wait to meet ya’ll