Deleted User said 9 years, 5 months ago:

Dear listeners.

Don’t turn down people who are here “just to talk”.

Don’t tell them this is a web-site “for people with real problems”.

Lack of communication can be a real problem too.

Lack of communication can increase the feeling of isolation and loneliness, catalyze depression and even push one to suicidal thoughts.

Blah therapy is blah-therapy, therapeutic talking. If a person wants to talk – be a listener. Listen.

Thank you.

neccla said 9 years, 5 months ago:

i agree.
sooo, can i ask those “who are here just to talk” to check my group?.. :D I founded a group for those and it doesn’t look like it’s for that purpose but…oh well. here:Link

I would gladly join it myself.

A hug is a highly psychoactive activity which has been proven to be healing and therapeutic, and I couldn’t be more pro it if I wanted to.

Unless it’s a bear hug, in which case you should simply play dead and wait until the beast stops playing with your body like with a bloody rag doll.

neccla said 9 years, 5 months ago:

lol, you’re right, and unless it’s a cactus you’re hugging! :D
That hug thing kinda came out of nowhere, though. :) Then i got it, you saw the group pic.<hugs>

mysoulishome said 9 years, 5 months ago:

Great post, John and I fully agree. And everyone has problems even if you “just want to talk.” Sometimes with good listening and polite prodding you can really help someone even if they don’t have a crisis.

Even further, I think trolls have to be talked to seriously. I think trolling should be considered a form of anti-social behavior, if only in verbal form, and people who do this to release some sort of stress, or to gain attention, or to just have human contact.

If someone is telling you ‘lol, get a lyf looser 4 realz yo’ – ask them why they feel this sort of anger and hostility.

If a person needs a punching bag – good, be that punching bag! No shirts, no shoes, take the verbal beating like you’re in a Fight Club!

The soft flower digs through hard asphalt.

You know. Be water n’stuff.