Deleted User said 10 years, 4 months ago:

hmmm for me i think the biggest lie i’ve ever told would have to be either that i hate my sister (because i love her so much shes my best friend and close in age even though i wanna smack her sometimes) or that i told my mom i will never cut myself again…..

This is actually a good question, Its hard for me to remember. I suck at lying directly because I look guilty I guess, so I usually lie by omission so I can pull it off.

I think my biggest lie was when I stayed home from school for the midnight release of Halo Reach, and I told my Ex that I was visiting family so she wouldn’t bother me over text. Just to be sure, I don’t make that crap a habit, heh.

hii’mbored said 10 years, 4 months ago:

This one time I got off the phone with my step mom I was so pissed off at her I just started slamming cabinet doors. I ended-up breaking a door, and I came up with this story that I tripped on a rug, and then I fell against the door and broke it. Lame story, but hey they bought it. I no longer break stuff out of rage.

I don’t know if you’ll consider this a lie or not.

I was faced with an unexpected pregnancy two years ago. There was absolutely no way I could parent the child. Financially, physically (I have a disability), or emotionally (lots of turmoil with my ex-husband). I originally was going to have an abortion, but my ex and I couldn’t afford it. So we decided early on to place the child for adoption. Right before I started showing, I stopped coming around family. I knew without a shadow of a doubt they would give me hell for my choice. (In fairness, the would have given me hell for either of the other options also). I just didn’t want to deal with their negativity. So, I just didn’t tell anyone except for my ex-husband, and my cousin who we were living with at the time. It’s an open adoption, and I’m insanely happy about the situation, still haven’t told my family though. It’s not their business.

these are all interesting scenarios :) actually another big lie of mine could be that everytime someone asks me if im okay or doing good i say yes. when inside im feeling so down or numb.

Trisha. said 10 years, 4 months ago:

Probably the one that I’m still onto at the moment; being straight.

Friendly Glitter said 10 years, 2 months ago:

Claiming to be straight at a party

goldenslumberer said 10 years, 2 months ago:

That no one can hurt me.

Matt said 10 years, 2 months ago:

Biggest lies would be telling a woman I will call her if we sleep together on the first day and that I’m always okay even when I’m not and I was not that drunk

Nicolla said 10 years, 2 months ago:

I lied to my family and friends about dating someone when I don’t feel like dating. I just got so sick of them telling me to find someone so I created one out of Imagination :p … also telling a guy I liked him too when really …I don’t. He’s just so clingy and super sensitive ugh

AbelWaite said 10 years, 2 months ago:

“Trust me”

It’s a Secret to Everybody said 10 years, 2 months ago:

“I’m alright”