jessie said 10 years, 8 months ago:

be proud to be who you are, no matter what you are, what you look like, the colour of your skin, or your sexuality.

tell us your story, and make others feel accepted, because there will be other people just like you.

jessie said 10 years, 8 months ago:

my names jessie, i’m a full lesbian, and i fell in love with a girl, i’ve now been with her for nearly two and a half years, and she really is my soul mate.
it was a hard time coming out to my parents, mainly because of my expectations of what my parents would think rather than what they actually did!
but now, my girlfriend is known as the “second daughter” and is treated just as i am in my family.
my girlfriends sister calls me sister, and always asks me if i’m ok, if i need anything, and we go out every sunday together, i’m also really close to her mum and dad.
it’s like a fairy tale really.

i’m not thin, in fact i have a lot of fat around me, i’m not perfect, i have depression and anxiety disorder, but i am who i am, and who i am is perfect.
i’m in love, i have two families supporting me and they accept who i am.

desi said 10 years, 7 months ago:

heyy im desi im a lesbian i fell in love with my bestfriend i liked her for 2 years she didnt know until about a year and a half ago we have been dating for a year now :) 10-2-12 i was scared to tell my mom but she is fine with it now i am happy and living with my girlfriend right now until my mom moves into a new house people at school bully me and my girlfriend alot but im happy and dont care ilovesammie she is my soul mate