Ashley said 10 years, 1 month ago:

I’ve made myself feel this alone. I’ve pushed everyone I love away. I can’t complain about my relationship with my mom, but it’s all superficial. For whatever reason, I can’t let myself let her help me. And god do I need help right now. I’m alone because I’ve gone through so much, but I haven’t told many people. I mean, some people know bits and pieces of it, but no one knows the full story. I want to tell people, but I can’t bring myself to. I’ve put up these walls that not even I can break down.

Duncan said 10 years, 1 month ago:

If you want you can tell me and I’ll try to help you, just like anyone would on this website. I understand why you can’t tell your mom but please do realize it’s better if she knows.

Kirito The DJ Gamer said 10 years ago:

i know how you feel and in the same way, i am like you, ive put walls up i cant even break down. ive shut off the relationship with my parents. my aunt thinks im a psychopath and my dad wants me on drugs. i dont really know what to do anymore. im alone. truly alone. not one person at my school wants anything to do with me, and yet not a soul nows my story, not a soul knows all the things ive done. some even scare me. i feel as if there is someone else inside me when i make those choices, then when bad things happen it just dissapears…. i knwo how you feel more than you think, and im looking for answers too….