Joeyty said 10 years, 5 months ago:

Personally I don’t care for most of the newer horror films. I prefer the stuff from the 80′s and before. My favorite has got to be Alien (1979), the original House of Wax is a close second.

extracheesy said 10 years, 5 months ago:

The new Halloween remakes. The realism and the back story of Michael Meyers creeps me the hell out. Realism, and the likelihood it could happen to me, is what scares me.

-Killian said 10 years, 4 months ago:

Sinister was good. It was the only movie that actually made me scream haha

Riss said 10 years, 4 months ago:

Silence of the Lambs, although I wouldn’t really categorize it as horror personally. Other than that, the Halloween series appear to be the only ones I can watch without giving myself horrible nightmares. I’m a big baby.

AnchorDown said 9 years, 11 months ago:

Definitely would have to go with The Nightmare on Elm Street series. Robert Englund made a great Freddy Kreuger. I’m not a big fan of the most recent Nightmare on Elm Street, though, mostly because Freddy looks more..cartoonish, if you will, than normal. It was good, I guess, besides that. I just couldn’t look past how Freddy looked in it.

CMacAttack said 9 years, 11 months ago:

I love Silence of the Lambs even though it’s only borderline horror. But one of my favorites is this indie film called Five Senses of Fear… SO good. It’s five mini-stories with each one based on a sense. Really cool concept and they made it work really well too.

Deleted User said 9 years, 3 months ago:

Best horror movie uptil now Saw I,II,III..all parts.
It really scares the shit out of people. 0.o

Sandra said 9 years, 1 month ago:

Evil Dead for sure, but idk if Lost Boys is a horror movie but i do recommend

Telltalelistener said 9 years, 1 month ago:

The Cabin in the Woods, of course! Also, Evil Dead is a must see!

Deleted User said 8 years, 8 months ago:

The Conjuring.