Megan said 10 years, 5 months ago:

Hi, I started this topic so we could all talk about our insecurities and also, something about ourselves that we’re proud of. So, let me start it off; something I am insecure about is my dimples. They are so deep and people always compliment me on them but I hate them. They’re too deep and they make me look wrinkly.

Something about myself that I love is my smile. My smile is really big and people always tell me that I brighten up their day just by smiling.

The point of this topic is to help each other appreciate our insecurities (because they make us who we are) and help each other with how to make the things about ourselves that we’re proud of stand out more.

Nipsy_ said 10 years, 5 months ago:

Good topic :)

I am super insecure about my weight. I used to be so tiny, but it seems that over the years and the different medications and whatnot that I’ve gained a substantial amount. Recovery is really hard for me.

But I do love my donk. I never have a problem with it looking good in jeans. Haha.

Julybug said 10 years, 5 months ago:

My weight has to do a lot with my insecurities. I do, at times, feel okay with it; and in the end I think if I do lose weight I will just end up looking weird.

I am quite happy with just my personality. I think it is really the only thing that people can use to over look my physical appearance.

Marie said 10 years, 5 months ago:

This is a great topic!
I’m not the best-looking woman out there (God, not at all,), but I don’t think I have many insecurities psysically talking. I mean, I consider myself ugly, but it isn’t something that is constantly bothering me.
I do have a few insecurities about my own self. Something that has been happening to me lately is being insecure of these new friendships I’m making. I spend some quality time with them, but being the new one in the “group”, I feel like I’m always a step behind with them. I feel like there’s something they are talking about that I don’t know. I feel like they’re talking about me and that makes me really insecure, especially at night, when I’m trying to fall asleep…

Ghostly said 10 years, 5 months ago:

Let me just say I have dimples too, mine are a bit uneven but I’m sorry you feel insecure about them!! However I don’t know if they are “fix”able, buuuuut you probably look cute anyways. Sorry bout that.

I’m insecure about some body hair. I mean it doesn’t really bother ME but I’m afraid if I ever get intimate with a person they’ll be disgusted to me. Sucks because I have no problems with body hair on other people…

Brown Sugar said 10 years, 4 months ago:

I’m not an insecure person, but sometimes I feel those moments of “I’m not good enough….”. I’m pretty insecure about failure; I hate it, and I know I push myself too far when I think I need to.
Physically, I think I’m decent, but not that much.
If anything, I kind of dislike my whole aspect, I just don’t really identify with one type of look, I’m more of a hodge-podge of many things.