agrace said 9 years, 9 months ago:

There’s a boy I started dating this time last year. We were absolutely in love with eachother until last January, when we decided things weren’t working out, and we were fighting too much. When I finally got a new boyfriend, I still knew in the back of my head that I wasn’t over my ex. Ironically enough, when my ex found out about my new boyfriend, He got extremely jealous and told me how jealous he was. Me, being completely in love with him, got back together.

Six months later, we were having the same issues. We were arguing too much, so we called it quits. But a month after we called it quits again, I texted him. We connected (or i thought we did, anyways) almost instantly. He told me he liked me again, and then kissed me. About three or four days later when I asked him what we were, he said he didn’t know. He said he didn’t know if he liked me as anything more than a friend.

Problem is, I know what most of you will say. you need to move on, things obviously aren’t going to work. But I can’t. I’ve tried moving on, and bottom line is, I’m in love with him. Even if he doesn’t feel the same. So I need advice on how to get him to like me in that way again.

heygingerkid said 9 years, 9 months ago:

you cant make someone love you if they dont. sounds brutal but love isnt a choice.
if you were to get back together, you need to find out why you argue . maybe ways to calm yourselves down and actually talk things out before you get to the point of being angry.

someone.no.one.knew said 9 years, 8 months ago:

I would not want to strung along like that and i dont think u want to string him along like that. It hurts and being confused all the time is never fun. It will be hard but i think you best option is to let go of him. If he kisses you and dosnt know what you are together…. he’s not a very respectable guy.