Nadssxo said 10 years, 12 months ago:

Any of you girls trying to grow your hair? im personally trying to grow mine’s, its actually pretty damaged.
I’ve read these tips on this girl’s blog, and wow to be honest i’m amazed at how long her hair has grown in just one year using these simple tips!(from shoulder length to below the middle of her back) Wow, right?
Anyways, if you’re interested, read her tips! They’re quite useful.
And oh, even if you dont want to grow your hair, they’re also useful to make your hair stronger, reduce hair fall+ split ends and brittle hair!

http://almostexactlyblog.wordpress.com/2013/04/10/grow-it-long-grow-it-strong/

Nadssxo said 10 years, 12 months ago:

and the pills she was talking about, here’s how they look like…

http://pics2.ds-static.com/prodimg/149761/300.jpg

You can find them at any drug store.
Im hopefully going to buy them soon, I’ve done alot of research on them and I’ve heard alot of success stories from people who took them!

Deleted User said 10 years, 12 months ago:

I heard about Biotin a long time ago but I’ve never gone through with buying it. I’ve also heard prenatal vitamins do a lot of good for your hair as well. The Fish Oil is great though, I actually take that for my anxiety. It’s good for the brain.
Let us know how your Biotin use goes. I’m toying with the idea of picking some up myself. I don’t even care about it growing faster, I just want it to be stronger. It’s so damaged :(

Deleted User said 10 years, 12 months ago:

Huh, I just read through the list of don’ts and I’m wondering if that’s got anything to do with why my hair’s always been quick to grow…My sister used to hate me growing up as hers never grew like mine haha. Don’t do any of the donts though, very rare to use a hairdryer but it’s interesting to read! Good to know coconut oil also helps though, as the medicated shampoo I get from my doctor has that in… wonder what it’d be like with 100% and no shampoo… Thanks for the link!

Nadssxo said 10 years, 11 months ago:

@goodnitegracie hahah me too! I’m sure that it also made your hair better! Since its actually beneficial for the hair.
I still didnt get it, but once I do and start using it, I sure will x

Nadssxo said 10 years, 11 months ago:

@Mysterium You must be treatin’ your hair right! And no problem x

Deleted User said 10 years, 11 months ago:

Alright, you inspired me. I started taking 5,000 mcg’s of Biotin. I’ll let you know how it goes…

Alright, *Robert Stack voice* UPDATE:

I’ve been taking Biotin for 2 weeks now and holy crap, it works. No, my hair isn’t mermaid long yet, but the new hair growing in is baby soft. My nails are also growing a lot faster too.

The ONLY downside to this is that I’ve noticed that my skin has gotten super oily since I’ve started taking Biotin. My skin is really not that oily ordinarily but now…I seriously feel like a little grease bucket. I have to powder and blot all throughout the day.

Still the benefits outweigh that small con, so I’m sticking with it. :)

Condition and brush your hair often. Brushing your hair will stimulate the hair follicles on your scalp to produce more oils, which will make your hair grow. I personally have long hair, I brush my hair all the time.

YouBeTheAnchorIllBeTheWings said 10 years, 10 months ago:

After doing quite a bit of research ( and hating my hair a whole lot) I’ve decided to go no-’poo… So excited to see how this eventually turns out!