Deleted User said 9 years, 10 months ago:

Hi i cnt talk to anyone abt it so i thot i asked u guys.
is wearing bra really necessary. cos it is just so irritating. and sometimes my brest hurt. i worry if it is a sign of something or just my bra being crappy. like idk. im confused. :-(

and i dont like wearing it much either

LittleLychee said 9 years, 10 months ago:

If it hurts you and is uncomfortable, chances are you’re in the wrong size. It’s entirely up to you whether you wear a bra or not, but if you’re on the bigger end, you’re more likely to get back pain if you don’t wear one.

Breast pain could either be the rubbish-fitting bra or hormones. Make sure you’re checking your breasts on a regular basis for anything unusual.

@littlelychee well thank you a lot. i was very worrying. i thought nobody will answer

Ursula said 9 years, 10 months ago:

It’s not super necessary, but if it’s hurting you, I agree that it’s probably in the wrong size. If I were you I would get yourself sized at a place like Victoria’s secret (they are not awkward about it and you don’t have to take off your clothes or anything), and look for more comfortable bras (no wire, maybe?).

That said, it’s your body! If you don’t want to wear a bra and feel comfortable without it, you do your thing!

LittleLychee said 9 years, 10 months ago:

@jenny Not a problem. I fit bras for a living, so I know how worrying it is to feel like it’s hurting.