Des said 10 years, 2 months ago:

I was identified Gifted in second grade, and was definitely one of the smartest people in both my elementary school and high school. I’m in university now, and one of the hardest things to come to terms with when I started was that I had moved from being the smartest person in the room to being fairly average. Universities are filled with Gifted students, which was a really strange environment for me!

Hannah said 10 years, 2 months ago:

I think sometimes in university Giftedness gets confused with a lot of hard work. If you’re getting really good grades without even trying, then I would say that you’re above average. Of course, it does make sense that gifted students flock to universities as well. :) Welcome btw!

NicNac said 10 years, 2 months ago:

I am the total opposite. I almost failed out of high school. Now that I am in University, I am among the top 10% GPA wise. It’s an interesting and sometimes annoying experience. I get asked a lot of questions and asked to help others a lot. I don’t mind but, some things you would just think are common sense. I suppose that’s not the case in this day in age. Welcome aboard! And keep up the good work with your University. :)

sincere crack said 10 years, 2 months ago:

the same thing happened to me, but what can you do? it’s not a thing you should come to terms with, if you want to be exceptional – study harder!