Jess said 10 years, 8 months ago:

I don’t have a best, I haven’t played enough to really find an 11 out of 10 game for me, but I thoroughly enjoy most of the ones I’ve played.

As for worst, probably this generic Xbox zombie game my Mum randomly bought for me. I can’t remember the name, Dead Rising maybe. Whatever the name, still sucked hard. Repetitive game play, limited map, no storyline. Just really boring.

What’s the best and worst games you’ve ever played?

DinoRaptor101 said 10 years, 8 months ago:

Most playstation 3 and x box 360 games I consider utter shit.. including the online RPG games all over.
I used to be a hardcore gamer in the PSx PS2 Era.
But that was it.. the last great game released was Metal Gear Solid 4 on Playstation 3.

After that all shit breaks loose, and today’s only good games really come from indi game developers..

While EA Destroyed most of the great studies as it consumes them.

One of the greatest detective games is “Deadly Premonition” Epic story line good game play very interesting approach and it’s a budget game ( Xbox exclusive )

the games I played “in order of EPICness”

– Dino Crisis 1, 2,
– Enter The Matrix ( PS2 and PC version )
– Resident Evil 1,2,3 (4,5, suck )
– Duke Nukem Land of the babes
– Metal Gear Solid 1 ,2 ,3 ,4
– Need For Speed 5 ( PSX Edition ),
– Digimon World 1,
– Digimon Rumble 1,
– Gran Turismo 2, 3,4,
– Smack Down 2 , 4
– The Sims

And the list goes on really. but mostly the older games were great. eventually I just through away my console and I enjoy life more nowadays.

Nipsy_ said 10 years, 8 months ago:

I’ve been a pretty well-rounded gamer for most of my life, I’d like to think. I’m pretty fair about my games, but there are a few that I thought just weren’t up my alley.

Worst for me would have to be the Call of Duty series. I’m just not a fan of the mechanics or the majority of the players. Following that would probably be the more recent Madden games. Most sports games turn me off, except hockey and soccer.

Best games for me would be the Bioshock series, Ocarina of Time, and Portal. Definitely all on my top ten favorites, without a doubt.

Finis said 10 years, 8 months ago:

DA:O is my absolute favourite game!I’ve played it so many times,and the hours that i spent on it not one of them i consider wasted!I generally dislike shooter games,I even didn’t want to start playing ME series for this reason,but I’m glad I did!:D

Staceylou said 10 years, 8 months ago:

Just to name a few games I’ve enjoyed over the years.

- Majoras Mask
- Earthbound
- Red Dead Redemption
- Borderlands 1/2
- Tomb Raider 2013
- Donkey Kong Country 2
- Sonic Adventure 1/2.
- Jet Set Radio.
- Arkham City
- Pokémon Blue
- Portal 1/2.

I couldn’t finish Final Fantasy 13, I found that to be boring, good plot and all but it’s gameplay was pretty lacklustre. Resident Evil 5 and 6 were let downs. I didn’t like Liberty City Stories.

nlight said 10 years, 8 months ago:

Best only

Deus Ex
System Shock 2
Tief I

Shy BB said 10 years, 7 months ago:

Mass Effect and Dragon Age got me pretty hook but I also like Skyrim because you can do whatever you want practically.

Worst game was Drakengard (PS2) because it’ll get you into the game because the gameplay is fairly fun but theeeeen it gives you a sad ending! Not only that but after you get that ending, it lets you know that there’s continuation of that story as if that ending didn’t happen! BUT it’s worst than the first ending! And then you learn that there’s more continuation and more endings and you keep playing desperately hoping for a decent ending but it just gets worse and worse to the point where you think that creators had to be on drugs when they made at least the last two endings (go check I dare you!)! It just made me so angry after playing.

Alex said 10 years, 6 months ago:

I love classic n64 games. Ocarina of time, Majoras mask, Mario 64. Other than n64, I love the sonic adventure series, and super smash bros. I don’t like call of duty or generic FPS

Gothicwings94 said 10 years, 6 months ago:

I love Twilight Princess, Pokemon silver, Smash bros melee, Skyrim, etc. I don’t have a game I hate, but I don’t like the Call of Duty series. If you like it that’s fine, just not my cup of tea.

Deleted User said 10 years, 6 months ago:

Best, Shenmue.

SamBurke said 10 years, 6 months ago:

I’ve got to agree with Mass Effect, there! And Portal, of course.

Worst…? Well, depends on what you call a game, right?

David said 10 years, 6 months ago:

Best games I’ve ever played are The Last of Us, Persona 3(P3P, FES), Kingdom Hearts (and it’s successors), Beyond Two Souls, and The Walking Dead.