Deleted User said 10 years, 5 months ago:

payday 2, civilization 5,skyrim,gta V,Minecraft,playing a lot of dayz latley. My first playthrough of arma 2 was a disaster and have not tried it. only got it for dayz. maybe i will give it one more try.

ChimTheNinja said 10 years, 4 months ago:

I’ve been playing Phoenix Wright: Dual Destinies,Pokemon X and Y, and Phoenix Wright: Trials and Tribulations.
Yep, I’m a phoenix wright nut XD.

Ofunsoundmind said 10 years, 4 months ago:

I have been playing a little bit of pokemon x&y. Redoing my Tales games. Playing Terraria. But lately I have been playing League of Legends.

Benjamin said 10 years, 4 months ago:

Currently playing: Counter-Strike GO, Heroes of Newerth and Civilization 5

But been playing many games over the years, I do want to play the new Pokémon games, but since I dont have a DS It’ll become quite difficult

Uzarel said 10 years, 4 months ago:

Sword of Mana on GBA, Terraria on PC (because my VGA f*cked up), Zero Escape: Virtue’s Last Reward on Vita and as I’ll get a DS, the whole Phoenix Wright saga!

Loveless said 10 years, 4 months ago:

IM PLAYING WARFRAME!:D!

Decolda said 10 years, 4 months ago:

currently POE on PC (Path of Exile) MMORPG with hints of Diablo, massive skill tree system and gems as chosen ability’s, i’m enjoying what it has to offer, o yeh and its FREE :D

Your Hope said 10 years, 4 months ago:

I’m going through Poke’mon Fire Red and Zelda Oracle of Ages and Seasons. I’m a retro gamer all the way!

Giggles said 10 years, 4 months ago:

Right now I am playing D&D 2nd ED and on Xbox Fable 3 and Blur.

-Killian said 10 years, 4 months ago:

Right now i’m playing LIMBO, but i’m stuck :(

Deleted User said 10 years, 4 months ago:

Let’s see…
Pokémon Y, Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles: Out Of The Shadows, Civ V, Scribblenauts Unmasked, Amazing World, Oz and about 2 tons of other games. Yai for Steam!