Luke said 9 years, 3 months ago:

I’m sure we all have a couple, so let’s share a few. My number one: Shadow of the Colossus.
Just you, your horse, and a land that nobody has set foot on in who knows how long. Oh, and 16 massive creatures that you need to find and bring down. Everything about that world feels breathtaking, and despite it coming out on the PS2, I still can’t believe how well it has held up whenever I go back to it (haven’t had a chance to try the HD re-release).
What is yours?

Kathryn said 9 years, 3 months ago:

Good Question! The world of warcraft world would be amazing! So much to discover!

ima_snaaake said 9 years, 3 months ago:

hah, i was just talking about this the other day. maybe Azeroth from warcraft is pretty, and nirn (is that right?) from elder scrolls.

The Giggle Blizzard said 9 years, 3 months ago:

The worlds of TES and Warcraft are awesome, but azeroth is just one planet in the “great dark beyond” and likewise Nirn is just one planet in the the void of “Aurbis”.

Both are pretty awesome but I like The Elder Scrolls universe the most. Apart from it I really dig the Fable universe even though there isn’t nearly as much lore to it as for stuff like Warcraft and TES.

Deleted User said 9 years, 3 months ago:

I’m a Harry Potter fan, so I love HP games for PS2 (and PS1, nostalgia !!)
I also like Crash Bandicoot games

The Giggle Blizzard said 9 years, 3 months ago:

Aw man, the first two harry potter games for the PS1 were the shit I love them even though they are kinda terrible.

sonnyma'at said 9 years, 3 months ago:

My favorites are Silent Hill and Skyrim! Those are my go to’s when i need an escape from reality.

ABrighterDay said 9 years, 3 months ago:

I’ve played the first, second, and third games of The Sims series. Going by world alone, they have to be my favorites, because everything is so customizable. You create the families you want to play as, the houses they live in, and influence their lives to your choosing. If typical play the base games offer isn’t entertaining enough, there are multitudes of expansion packs that can add things like supernatural creatures, seasons, home businesses, time travel… Not to mention that a modding community exists, allowing you to personalize your game even further.

It’s a wonderful game to play when I want to explore my imagination. Even though the virtual people of the game speak Simlish, a language on par with gibberish, I feel like I begin to understand them after following their family around for hours.

subliminallysublime said 9 years, 3 months ago:

The mass effect world! I love science fiction and this tops it off really nicely. Intricate universes and galaxies with unique sentient species that have their own quirks.

can’t wait for me 4!!!

The world of Crysis Warhead..
Also,I love Football games.Stepping into the Nou Camp and Stamford Bridge..best virtual world’s ever for me

Luke said 9 years, 3 months ago:

Some really cool responses so far! It’s awesome to see Silent Hill and Mass Effect on here, (Just finished SH: Downpour yesterday, and I plan on replaying the ME trilogy soon).
Adding another to keep the ball rolling: The Bioshock Series
Rapture and Columbia are both gorgeous and full of detail, and you can gleam a lot of story just from their visuals alone. They paint a clear picture of the rise and fall of cities that started off as pinnacles of what human ingenuity can achieve. Always fun to get a game that you can play over and over and discover new things about each time.

PulchraMors said 9 years, 3 months ago:

Fallout 3
Metro 2033 & LL
ARMA 2 w/Day-Z mod
JSRF

Tam said 9 years, 3 months ago:

I’m going to be lame and say MineCraft because the entire world can be manipulated to anything you want. Lots of downsides however. Just my personal perspective

WoW
Fifa
Pes
Tom Clancy’s ghost recon future solider
Gta san , Vice city , Gta 4 , Gta 5 .
Burnout Paradise
Nfs MW 2012
COD advance war-fighter
Far cry 4
Assassin Creed all games <3
Sims 2,3,4
Dragon Ball Z budokai – Tenkaichi 3
Skyrim
Battlefield 4
Batman: Arkham City
Saints Row IV
Batman: Arkham Knight
Mass Effect 3
The Evil Within
Counter-Strike One of my fav.
Resident Evil: Revelations
Titanfall 2014
Diablo III
Dota 2

much more games never end and I never end playing them :)