Belthazar said 10 years, 7 months ago:

I have a lot of favorites but the one I collect the most for is PS1. It just has the most nolstalgia for me. The era of the PS1 was when I became a serious gamer and when I really knew this was more then just a hobby. I have been playing since Atari, but PS1 was just that right time of my life when I was developing into the person I would be going forward in life.

So what’ your favorite console, and why?

Jess said 10 years, 7 months ago:

I would have to say it’s really a toss up between PS1/PS2 and Xbox 360. I mean, the Xbox 360 system is pretty bogus, but the console itself and the games seem to be pretty great by my standards. But I also love the old PS1/PS2 (not really a huge fan of anything PS after those models), I don’t think anything can really beat them. Those are the two consoles (PS) I grew up with and I think games have changed and you don’t get the same sort of games you would on a PS as you would an Xbox. After Nintendo, of course (which I never had any interest for) PlayStation is just a classic, but I love the “modern” feel of an Xbox.

This went longer than I thought.

Dniela said 10 years, 7 months ago:

“modern” feel of xbox?

man, games like heavy rain and the last of us are pushing a more adult and innovating gaming experience, both being PS3 exclusives. I expect these games to continue being pumped out under PS rather than xbox which has a tendency of covering more.. “childish” games. I also feel the PS is generally more sofisticated, mainly the controls and feel of the games.

no diss though, i remember all the good times ive had with mates laning halo all the way from the first xbox to the 360, aswell as playing DOA on the same screen having a blast.

I cant pick a favorite, if i had to, perhaps N64 for the nostalgia of playing duke, goldeneye and mario party as a kiddie. Now THAT was fun.

Deleted User said 10 years, 7 months ago:

Dreamcast.

PC :P

luckycat said 10 years, 7 months ago:

N64! Love the “old” graphics.

Madness said 10 years, 7 months ago:

Eh. Wii U and PC… sue me.

N64 – One reason ‘Goldeneye’

Mcwagger said 10 years, 6 months ago:

PC

Ben said 10 years, 6 months ago:

THE 360! But thats only because its the only system i could find to afford at that moment.

Gothicwings94 said 10 years, 6 months ago:

Either the N64 or the PS2, they both had sweet games that I played.

tater said 10 years, 5 months ago:

I love the N64. I grew up with it and most of the games still stand up today almost 20 years later

ale_chan94 said 10 years, 5 months ago:

n64. it reminds me of my childhood playing mario party with my neighbor all the time :,) then it’s ps2.

LaVenStarr said 10 years, 5 months ago:

That is a rather hard question, but I would say my favorite would have to be the nintendo64. (:
SNES though ! <3

Nadia said 10 years, 5 months ago:

I’d say the PS1, but I also adored the N64. I remember being a little girl and feeling so ecstatic about the fact I had video games on the go, whether it was in the car or in my vacation house, which I must add, did not have any cable or anything fun for a child. The PS1 had some pretty incredible games, as well. I can’t think of my favorite off of the top of my head, because I haven’t used it in quite a while.

As for the N64, I loved this game that I can’t remember the name of. It was a multiplayer game, (but I think it had the option of a single player story) and you would search inside an Egyptian temple collecting what I think were eggs with powers or items that you would use to kill the other player. If anyone knows what I’m talking about, I’d love to hear the name of it so I can go search for it in my attic and play it again!