Novell said 9 years, 10 months ago:

Ello! I thought we needed a group for good ol animal crossing c: Do tell if you own it or have owned it tell some experiences youve had with the game? For some including myself its theraputic. Also if you have any neighbord you love or dislike tell that as well. Its been a while but i HATE PATE WITH A PASSION

DJ said 9 years, 10 months ago:

Man I use to play the first one for the gamecube sooooo much. Didn’t remember a whole lot of it into detail but I just remember it being insanely fun and addicting. Just recently I actually seen animal crossing for the 3ds and thought it would be a good way to relive my childhood so I bought it. Don’t really play it much, but I’m also not as juch as a gamer as I use to be. Still a really fun game and from the 2 games I played it’s a great series.

Novell said 9 years, 10 months ago:

Im the same way. I actually got into the first game on the ds. Soooooooooooooo many hours were waisted! I have so many fond memories of it. I did get the new one for the 3ds. I do like it but i just cant sit with it for long. Cx

Brook said 9 years, 10 months ago:

I have the one on 3ds I just started over

GameyFreak said 9 years, 10 months ago:

I love Animal Crossing! New Leaf is definitely one of my favorite games of all time! My only problem with it is I’ll play it every day for weeks and then forget to play again for a little while… hopefully I’ll pick it back up again soon!

pierceTheHEAVENS said 9 years, 10 months ago:

I always hated Roscoe. DUMB BUFF HORSE WITH DOUBLECHROMATIC HOUSE

vastrax said 9 years, 10 months ago:

FREAKIN’ PATE IS IN MY TOWN IN NEW LEAF GAAAAHHHH He’s not so bad though. He and Derwin are bros. My favourite villager is Melba. My least favourite villager is Violet. I want her out of my town. >:(

Emily said 9 years, 10 months ago:

I LOVE ANIMAL CROSSING! I feel like I’ve run my town into the ground and I want to start over, but I’ve been building it and working on it for a year and I don’t know if I can just throw it all away!

My favorites are Julian and Tangy… my least favorite is Chops! Ughhh

Evo said 9 years, 10 months ago:

I love animal crossing, I’ve played it on the game cube as well as now on the 3ds. I don’t get to play it so much, but my sister plays so we get pretty good benefit out of that…
Least favorite neighbor has been Beardo, he creeps me out. My favorite is Shep!