Sophie said 10 years, 5 months ago:

Every stop destiel is a literal godsend, supernatural is amazing and dean is flawless.

Aubrey said 10 years, 5 months ago:

Proud Winchester girl here ^_^ I’m slowly working my way through the series, soaking it all in. Only on season 2 but thanks to Tumblr, I’m somewhat familiar with the other characters.

*whispers* Dean’s mine *runs off*

robt98 said 10 years, 5 months ago:

Seriously, am I the only male supernatural fan?

Deleted User said 10 years, 5 months ago:

I am a Supernatural fan! *raises hand*
I like Dean, Cas, Crowley, Gabe / Trickster…uhm, a lot of people actually.
Sometimes I also dig Sam, Balthasar etc., but for the most part…those up there. =D

avalonr said 10 years, 5 months ago:

destiel is my otp, megstiel is pretty cool aswell tbh. favourite show by far

Absinthe said 10 years, 5 months ago:

I love Supernatural. It’s one of my top fandoms. I got a model Impala with Sam and Dean’s actual license plate on it for Christmas. So awesome.
I like either Megstiel or Destiel. I think I prefer Megstiel, because I want Dean with Jo.

Serra Martin said 10 years, 5 months ago:

Destiel all the way!

Mara804 said 10 years, 5 months ago:

I’m just getting into Spn but I have to say Destial all the way!

Does anyone know any good fanfics/fanarts for someone new to the fandom?

Beck said 10 years, 4 months ago:

Destiel for sure hella

The Wanderer said 10 years, 4 months ago:

I am a HUGE spn fan, but I am sooo not on board with “destiel”….I love them both and there is a definite connection, but id sat more like family than lovers

Poch said 10 years, 4 months ago:

I am obsessed with SPN and I’m glad I’m not the only one on this site who is! I ship Megstiel and Destiel so hard.

kgene94 said 10 years, 4 months ago:

I love Supernatural. It’s all I’ve been watching on Netflix lately. I’m only on season 4, though. I love Dean. It was like love at first sight. <3 lol

Hearmenow said 10 years, 4 months ago:

Hi, I am a part of the supernatural fandom as well. My friend roped me into it and I don’t regret it for a second. Jensen is really doing an awesome job portaing his character, one that I have loved from the begining. Such an extraordinary and complex character. And Sam as well of course, and their awkward angel buddy. Nice to see some more people having an awesome taste.

Maria said 10 years, 4 months ago:

Supernatural is amazing! Met some of the cast at Asylum 10 :)

Valentina said 10 years, 2 months ago:

I JUST WATCHED THE EPISODE WHERE KEVIN DIES AND I NEED HELP BECAUSE I AM SOBBING