Deleted User said 9 years, 9 months ago:

I’ve heard of Pottermore and it sounds really cool, I’ve read all of the Harry Potter books many times although I haven’t seen any of the films (except from little bits of Chamber of Secrets).

Miza ツ said 9 years, 9 months ago:

I didn’t really like Pottermore. :/ Maybe i didnt get it
But the Potion Making part really sucked

Humanist Hope said 9 years, 9 months ago:

Pottermore is hilarious. The hyperbole and self-referencing is definitely for already-established fans.

Miza ツ said 9 years, 9 months ago:

Well dont get me wrong , I laaaav Harry Potter! xD Im a HUGE fan
I just didnt get Pottermore.
It requires loads of attention and time, maybe. xp

TumblrAddict said 9 years, 7 months ago:

mhmm I really love the series, but I never got into Pottermore. I went on it once to get sorted (Slytherin) and get a wand and things, but it never stuck.

CraftyCatLady said 9 years, 7 months ago:

(WARNING – SPOILERS)

Hello fellow geeks!
I read something interesting on 9gag about a week ago and wanted to hear your thoughts about it :) It said that, when Harry got bitten by the basilisk in the second book – why didn’t it destroy the horcrux?? I’m thinking that the horcrux might be more “in Harry’s soul”, so it could only be destroyed when he died, but I’m actually not really sure…
What do you think?? :)

Miza ツ said 9 years, 7 months ago:

@craftycatlady Well in the last movie, Harry dies and Dumbledore tells him (in the intermediate place , was it?)that NOW the part of Voldemort in him has died. And because he was the Master of Death, he could go back if he wanted to

So when the basilisk bit him, he didn’t die! Fawkes saved him before that happenend. So the horcrux would have been destroyed with his death but he didnt die!:D

Hufflepuff said 9 years, 7 months ago:

Is anyone re-reading HP for Banned Book week?

Deleted User said 9 years, 7 months ago:

I’m addicted to it. If I feel sad, I’d watch HP.