Deleted User said 10 years ago:

Just a little place where we can all geek out about the magical world that JK Rowling introduced us to.

Juliet said 10 years ago:

I only just recently finished watching the first five movies! I’ve read all the books, but I haven’t seen all the movies yet –I kept putting off watching them because a friend told me they really weren’t as good as the books, BUT I WILL SOON FACE MY FEARS!

omg i have loved harry potter for as long as i can remember, my favourite one is the Order of the Phoenix, i love sirius black in it as well, he is hiliarious and i love his mischevious streak in him.

@Juliet the films are good tbf, but i definately do agree that the books are better! :)

@Juliet The films miss out quite a lot that the books go into more depth with which makes them less good than the books, but the films are still definitely worth a watch :D

Atlas said 9 years, 11 months ago:

The books go into so much more detail than the films but the films are defo worth watching to. Also the other books for comic relief are really interesting as they explore more of the wizarding world. If you ever come to London you have to visit harry potter studios… its epic :)

Deleted User said 9 years, 11 months ago:

Ahhhhhh <3

LaurieLizRose said 9 years, 9 months ago:

Love HP – always have, always will :P

emilyfox said 9 years, 9 months ago:

more potterheads <3

LaurieLizRose said 9 years, 9 months ago:

Anyone here on Pottermore by any chance? If you are, what house were you put in? I’m a Hufflepuff :P I remember taking the test at least 4 times to make sure lol
What houses were you guys sorted into? I haven’t been on the site in so long now; anything new?

Miza ツ said 9 years, 9 months ago:

I took the official test
I belong to Slytherin
and
my wand is Pine with Dragon core, 12.5 inches, rigid ^__^

DJ Not Nice said 9 years, 9 months ago:

Went to that Pottermore thingy… Took me some time but I got: SPRUCE WITH DRAGON CORE, TWELVE INCHES, UNYIELDING as wand. And I’m apparently in Skytherin with the other freaks haha. Well Voldemort was the best character of the books so, sure.

Miza ツ said 9 years, 9 months ago:

Pottermore.com Yes
I took the same long test :D

Soulfound said 9 years, 9 months ago:

PEAR WITH PHOENIX FEATHER CORE, TWELVE AND A HALF INCHES, SLIGHTLY YIELDING

Gryffindor!

Janey baby said 9 years, 9 months ago:

Cherry with unicorn core, twelve and a quarter inches, slightly yielding

Hufflepuff