Deleted User said 10 years, 2 months ago:

—deleted—

Kennedy said 10 years, 1 month ago:

I am in love with comic books! I have to admit, I am a bit of a comic book geek when it comes down to superheroes such as the companies DC and Marvel. I have to say Batman is my all time favorite hero! Just something about his story is great. My top three heroes are Batman, Superman, and Captain America. I too am a DC girl because I believe they have a better story line. Don’t get me wrong, Marvel is great too but I prefer DC. Something out of the Superhero world, my favorite comic book would have to be the Walking Dead!

WannabeProgrammer said 10 years, 1 month ago:

Been reading comics since i was much younger, got to agree with you both in the sense that i prefer DC. I loved batman growing up and always found the joker to be one of the most interesting antagonists ever created! the DC online video game is pretty kickass aswell.

Kennedy said 10 years, 1 month ago:

Joker is my all time favorite villain in the DC Universe! Then it would have to be Bane, Killer Croc, or Zod. DC has much better characters then Marvel in my opinion. I must admit that the Batman Arkham games are fun to play on the X-Box or Play Station too.