Atlas said 10 years, 1 month ago:

Hi all good fellow people

Just wondering if any body here likes adventure time or gravity falls? As I have to say both cartoons are epic and the second I watched one episode I was hooked. If you haven’t seen either I defo suggest them both as they always put a smile on my face :)

Lia Baldacci said 10 years, 1 month ago:

oh my god i looooove adventure time

Yay someone else who loves adventure time. Everyone else i know thinks its stupid but i just think they haven’t given it a chance. I started watching it because i heard a lot about it and now im hooked :)

spolly said 10 years, 1 month ago:

I do love a bit of Adventure Time – always manages to cheer me up! Some of the episodes are so creepy and disturbing though, I don’t know how this is a kids cartoon….

Yea i totally agree some episodes are a creepy, especially the clown nurses in season 3. But it always manages to cheer me up. I suppose it just reminds me that life is one big adventure and your possibilities are endless.

cellohero said 10 years, 1 month ago:

Adventure Time is actually a really smart cartoon. They literally leave no plot holes that they didn’t intentionally put there in the first place. I love that show (:

Atlas said 10 years ago:

It is really smart and can teach you a lot about life to :)

monkyingaround1999 said 10 years ago:

Never been big on Adventure Time, but I love love love Gravity Falls.

Jeanna said 10 years ago:

Heyy those two are one of the best cartoons ever. hahahaha

June R said 10 years ago:

I just started watching Adventure Time a couple weeks back and finally caught up. As hilarious as it is, it’s incredibly deep. Especially the link between the Ice King and Marceline.

cellohero said 9 years, 11 months ago:

I know people who have gotten teary during their flashback episode. I may or may not have been one of them…

The Giggle Blizzard said 9 years, 11 months ago:

I see the appeal in Adventure Time but it’s a little too shallow for me, I’ve only seen a few episodes and I enjoyed them (probably because I wasn’t exactly clear-headed lol) but it reall seems like little more than a tv-show for kids in my opinion, I like clever cartoons like Rick & Morty, Family Guy and South Park but AT doesn’t seem that clever in my opinion. Then again I’ve only seen a couple of episodes so maybe I’ll get into it eventually.

cellohero said 9 years, 11 months ago:

It’s not really the subject matter, it’s just how they present it. There’s not a plot hole to this day that was put there by accident. The psychology of the show is spot on as well. Yeah, it does take a few episodes to get into it but it’s well worth it in my opinion (:

korondaruma said 9 years, 11 months ago:

These two are actually my favorite cartoons. That and Bob’s Burgers.

I have to agree, the Marceline and Ice King relationship is so bittersweet and I can’t get enough of it. It’s too cute. Does any one have any ships?

As for Gravity Falls, the intro pulled me in more than the show, but I definitely was hooked. Mabel is just the best. Carpet Diem is my favorite episode. (You gotta love Niki Yang!)

LifeisPeachy said 9 years, 7 months ago:

I haven’t seen Gravity Falls, but I’ll watch it eventually, I keep hearing good things about it and all…

Adventure Time! My favorite cartoon at the moment, lol. Anybody watch Bravest Warriors? It is on youtube, produced by some people who work on adventure time, and it is pretty evident with the humor.