Nicco_ForYou said 10 years, 4 months ago:

From a personal point of view i think when a person talks about his/her dreams it makes him/her feel good , like he/she is getting closer to those dreams … so who’s willing to share ?
i’ll start ; my biggest dream is to become a fitness model and workout with my idols (bodybuilders and fitness models) , and travel the world in the process .

Jess said 10 years, 4 months ago:

I want to live in a world that doesn’t treat people differently based on who they are, how they look, or how they choose to live their lives.

Deleted User said 10 years, 4 months ago:

I worry that I’m going to sound pretty silly with mine, but I don’t have a specific dream besides having my own happily ever after. I dream of doing many things and as many things as I can while I’m alive and hopefully doing them all with my best friend. My biggest dream is just to have and share as much happiness as possible (regardless of how cheesy that sounds)

Deleted User said 10 years, 4 months ago:

My dream is too be in a touring band, to see the world and experience global culture with my own eyes. When I have seen it all, and feel it is time, I will settle down with a family. Maybe even write a book of memoirs.

Deleted User said 10 years, 3 months ago:

You guys inspired me just now (: that’s the way think positive

mystical-being said 10 years, 2 months ago:

I dream for the world to be happy and peaceful, for everyone to be united and not defined under financial circumstances or stereotypes. For everyone to see a positive outlook on every aspect that makes up life, I think it would be a very peaceful world.

cynicalgravy said 9 years, 11 months ago:

My dream is pretty similar to yours^^, a peaceful world without bad things happening ;__;, no gender/race/appearance discrimination, and everyone to be nice and kind!

Riss said 9 years, 11 months ago:

@orangedu02 this was a phenomenal idea!

Avery✿ said 9 years, 11 months ago:

If only everyone thought like that TT-TT . But my personal dream/goal is to help everyone around the globe, poverty, health care, animals, human rights!

Deleted User said 9 years, 10 months ago:

My dream is a world that’s free of discrimination of any type and war and that treats its animals and environment kindly (however I realise that’s probably unlikely). My personal dream is to be an orchestral double bassist.

ellietheelephant said 9 years, 9 months ago:

My dream is to live in a world where people can find out who their soulmates are. I am not sure how the mechanics would work (like is it written in a book somewhere, or you are born with their name on your arm…), but everyone would have at least a soulmate. I guess I like this dream because that way I would know there is a someone out there for me to have my happily ever after with. I would also hope that because love is so prevalent in this world, that the world’s problems would melt away. This part’s a stretch, but hey, it’s my dream

Just Keep Going said 9 years, 9 months ago:

I guess my dream is as simple as honesty. Just live in a world were people would not be afraid of to just tell the truth and show their feelings. Where relationships wouldn’t end because the people involved didn’t have the courage to demonstrate their feelings (I mean, you don’t really have to straight up tell someone how you feel about them. Just go with it and make small gestures that show how you truly feel. Don’t be afraid to smile at them, or hug them just because you feel like it). I think that’s my biggest dream, and I try to follow it everyday, by never lying when I have a chance to tell the truth (or just showing it.)

Doofy said 9 years, 9 months ago:

I dream of making really good Dance music and touring with Jon Gooch

SimplyMiMi said 9 years, 9 months ago:

i believe that when you have a dream you should dream bigger…to dream is free…everyone can dream…but the most important thing is how you will work for it…i have a dream and it is to have a huge house, have 3 cars on my own..create money on my own with out the help of my parents so one day its time for me to give them what they want and need..have a successful business and be a millionaire… how do i make things happen? by investing in a multi level marketting business which you help people to earn and while you help them you yourself is earning bigger..multi level marketting make things happen for you…enjoying while earning and making friends is really an amazing things to do…cause i believe that if you give help something bigger in return you will receive…and if you want things to happen then you should make things happen first by doing some changes for you to have a difference in your life..stop being dependent on your parents start making things right…its fun to earn money while you are young..so when you become 50 in age you wont be needing to work just to earn money for your kids and family..

dreaming tree said 9 years, 8 months ago:

i dream to have a home in Germany and travel the world to the most beautiful landscapes and heavens of earth , to live the adventure of my life , to learn more and more and gain wisdom , to love and be loved , to live an amazing life with amazing people who enrich me with positivity and the will to make this world a better place , to help others to achieve there goals and make their dream a reality