Yboinna said 8 years, 11 months ago:

Hi if you’ve meet me you’d know im dealing with depression and recently it seems to get worse by the day, recently I’ve just started to think about it ad it’s like what did I do to get where I am, Upset, not happy unless im just away from it all, but it always seems it comes back to me and I just… I hate living this way I just have like no close friends to talk to about it either and im not comfortable talking to my parents, I just don’t want to. But I need something or someone I just don’t know right now some of the people I have asked help from idk its just I need more advice or something I just hate living with no actual escape from this depression, whenever I play games (I usually main in League of Legends) but when I play the games it gets me away from it but then at night idk I just can’t sleep I try to lye down but I can’t sleep. I’ve tried lying down for over an hour and I just sit there awake thinking about how im stuck where I am, and there’s no way to avoid it. the things causing it are just, some are sorta stupid reasons others just kinda stuff that normally causes depression 1. I have this one friend we have been the best of friends sense middle school, He’s honestly the one that has made my life so much better. but recently I meet his girlfriend, and It just makes me think like I know im only 14 but it’s usual to get a girlfriend around this age and I haven’t meet anyone who cares for me that way at all, like I just am not like by anybody that I can have feelings back for. the one “girlfriend” I had was forced into it by peer pressure and all we even did was meetup and just do small things, she wasn’t even interested half the time : 2. Parents divorce, has caused so much in my life I just, I hate were im living now and Nothing changes day by day passes, same routine, and nothing changes and it seems like nothing ever will, the days seem to pass so quickly and it seems the depression gets worse by the day. Please if you have any advice, it would help. Please PM it, it’ll be easier for me to reply. unless it’s just small advice I guess, thanks again if you’ve read this far :)

Deleted User said 8 years, 11 months ago:

@yboinna: I can’t imagine how difficult that must be for you. You’re a strong person. I’m sorry that you had to go through that. I sincerely hope that all of these problems of yours wash away, because you don’t deserve to be in pain. I’ll have my best friend, @NeverEndingInnocence, send you a Private Message. She’s a great adviser and listener. Stay strong c:

Yboinna said 8 years, 11 months ago:

Thanks MysteriousChildSB, means a lot :)