Deleted User said 10 years ago:

I can barely get through the day without wanting to cut. And lately my boyfriend has pushed me to the edge where I’m about to cut. Yet he stops me every time. I just want to get out of this mind set, but it’s hard to do.

Deleted User said 10 years ago:

Firstly that doesn’t sound healthy if your boyfriend is the one who makes you want to cut, but then stops you at the last minute. You need to try and break that cycle if you can.
But remember that cutting is a way of trying to deal with feelings. Try and write those feelings down, or let out those feelings in healthier ways. Smash eggs, scream the house down, punch pillows, talk about whats going on on here. But in the end if you have to cut then that’s okay. Don’t beat yourself up about it – it’s a coping mechanism.

itskelsie said 9 years, 10 months ago:

I agree with Katie, that isn’t healthy that he makes you want to cut and then stops you. Not cutting is probably one of the hardest things to do. I haven’t cut in over a year, and let me tell you.. it hasn’t been easy. You have to be strong enough to know not to cut and to be even stronger to throw anything away you cut with. Punch a pillow, or take a pen to a notebook and just scratch and tear the living hell out of it. Every time I was full of emotions or angry, or sad, that’s what I would do and it helped. It helped to hurt the paper instead of me, and I hope this helps you as well. I wish you the best of luck and if you ever need anything or need help/someone to talk to, just a send a message my way! xo