Miss Cupcakeface said 9 years, 11 months ago:

Have any funny stories or roommate rants?

andidear said 9 years, 10 months ago:

My roommate was super religious and I was not. I respected her, but she definitely didn’t respect me. She told the RD that the devil was at work in our room (no lie) and went on a two hour rant while he tried to get her to chill. (This all started because I had a male in our room on a weekend when she was not there. Like I said, I tried to be respectful. I only invited him over when she was out and he stayed in my area in my sight until we left.) Anyway she kept going on about the devil and how I was going to get her r—d (again, not there) and the RD eventually just got fed up and told her she was being dramatic and she had no right to control my guests when she wasn’t there unless they had damaged her property and told her to go to bed and quit yelling or move to a different room.

MelodicPsychotic said 9 years, 10 months ago:

OMG! The whole reason I came on this site today. I’ve been living with 5 random roommates for summer for the past 8 weeks and they’ve been driving me crazy! One girl is..weird (I prefer different) She keeps to herself, one girl doesn’t keep to herself although I wish she would! She talks way too much, over exaggerating every story and repeats herself (She’s really not interesting enough to repeat stories) One roommate doesn’t even stay here lol and the two guys are always Friendly Teasing me (but it’s annoying because sometimes a girl is sensitive and needs to be able to express that without being called out for it) Anywhoo I only have 2 more weeks with these clowns so I guess it doesn’t matter…but then it’s back to my Pot smoking roommates who are dirty…or I could move? Been offered a space living with 3 girls , but I don’t know because one of them is compulsive cleaner and I am not! lol I’m clean out of respect? :) (: I try to enjoy roommates although they make me look forward to the day I live alone

kbpbc25 said 9 years, 9 months ago:

My roommate and I both started out single this past year. In our roommate agreement, which we didn’t take seriously, we said it was okay if we entertained guests overnight in our room, provided there was adequate warning. I soon learned that the whole “adequate warning” to him meant his girlfriend could be moaning in the midst of certain activities while I was across the room, previously asleep.