Deleted User said 8 years, 12 months ago:

I HAVE BEEN possessed by a demon (or maybe more than one) for awhile now. I would like to share with you all how it feels.

It feels like hell.

Okay, the truth is, I’m not completely sure if I truly am undergoing demonic possession. But I’m undergoing a lot of the symptoms of being possessed, such as, but not limited to:

- Abusive/hostile behavior
- Changes in hygiene
- Changes in sleep patterns
- Completely frozen, rigid, where I cannot be moved at all, even by multiple people (This has happened to me many times.)
- Despises the thought of going to church (Before, I LOVED going to church.)
- Extremely quiet behavior
- Inhuman strength
- Isolative (I used to be active, but then I suddenly became isolative.)
- Sudden weight gain
- Tendency to curse a lot when it is out of my character

I believe that i’ve been possessed ever since I began isolating myself from society in 2012.

It feels like a living hell to be possessed. You don’t even know.

Sly S. Ly said 8 years, 12 months ago:

O_O.

My mom thought I was possessed when I was teen….for the same reasons you mentioned. You’re not possessed, you’re normal. :)

That or everyone is possessed by djinns/demons. That’s a scary thought. Honestly, I don’t think anyone who is possessed by a entity like that, would be allowed to truthfully admit it, by said entity. Just because there are changes in your personality, that are new/scary to you, doesn’t mean you’re possessed. The very fact that you realize these changes in your behavior, in my opinion, proves the exact opposite.

Deleted User said 8 years, 12 months ago:

@slysly, I kind of underwent the subjugation type of demonic possession. Meaning, I voluntarily submitted to Satan or some other demon(s). So it’s my own responsibility for what happened to me.
@kooldudeyah: I’m okay, thank you.

Deleted User said 8 years, 10 months ago:

Hahahahaha i’m dying hahahahaha =))) literally started laughing when i saw this post gosh made my day
“I kind of underwent the subjugation type of demonic possession. Meaning, I voluntarily submitted to Satan or some other demon(s). So it’s my own responsibility for what happened to me.”

Ever heard of Nocebo effect? or the other umm the other that can’t remember the name of because i’m stupid and my brain isn’t working. Anyway this is punching you in the face it’s like “hey look here it’s the cause!”.

lindsey said 8 years, 7 months ago:

It sounds like demonic oppression or may be possession to a degree. You should think of saying a prayer to Jesus to protect you because it puts power over the force that haunts you.

Chris said 8 years, 7 months ago:

It sounds like you need to go see a professional doctor because demons do not exist but in people’s imagination and the bible was written by goat herders who thought the earth was flat with corners and the sun was magic.