Alexa said 9 years, 10 months ago:

Just started Gone Girl (Gillian Flynn). Gotta read it before the movie comes out!

LouLaLae said 9 years, 10 months ago:

I’m currently reading ‘Far From The Tree’ by Andrew Solomon. It’s about children who are somehow different from their parents and their parents. The book has twelve chapters: Son, Deaf, Dwarfs, Down Syndrome, Autism, Schizophrenia, Disability, Prodigies, Rape, Crime, Transgender, Father. It tells the true stories of those families and shows how different people deal with different situations. It discusses different types of treatments as well. This far it is very interesting, very touching and enlightening. A review says that it ‘will expand your humanity’ and I think they’re right. Has anyone else read this book?

Agnes, My Dear. said 9 years, 10 months ago:

Veronika decides to die, by Paulo Coelho. This books made me think. I highly recommend it.

emmie said 9 years, 10 months ago:

The Shining by Stephen King. Literally just about to open it up. I read Carrie a few weeks ago and loved it so I’m really hopeful about this one. New to Stephen King in general but I feel like he’s going to become one of my favourite authors!

Henry Bemis said 9 years, 9 months ago:

Speaking of Stephen King, I recently scored on Craigslist and bought a guy’s entire (I mean, entire) SK hardback collection. So, I’ve been reading his stuff in chronological order and re-reading the ones I already have. Currently reading The Dead Zone for the first time and loving it.

Mahogany said 9 years, 9 months ago:

I tend to read a lot of books at once. Right now I’m reading A Game of Thrones – GRRM, Chelsea Chelsea Bang Bang – Chelsea Handler, the Maze Runner – James Dashner, and If You Have To Cry, Go Outside – Kelly Cutrone

Pro Daydreamer said 9 years, 9 months ago:

I just finished If I Stay by Gayle Forman
It was really good I yet have to read the sequel and the movie is coming out on the 22nd of August.

Deleted User said 9 years, 9 months ago:

I’m listening to the audiobook House of Secrets – Battle of Beasts. It’s the second book of the House of Secrets series by Chris Columbus. It’s a great fantasy series, those who like Chronicles of Narnia and Harry Potter will like this.

Tinay <3 said 9 years, 9 months ago:

If I Stay. Going to read it before the movie comes out!

Hearmenow said 9 years, 9 months ago:

I’ve finally started to read the classic To kill a mockingbird by Harper Lee.

Kaptenen said 9 years, 9 months ago:

Just Kids by Patti Smith, it’s really good. :)

Bittersweet_Resilience said 9 years, 9 months ago:

Learning Outside The Lines: Two Ivy League Students with Learning Disabilities and ADHD Give You the Tools for Academic Success and Educational Revolution
by Edward M. Hallowell (Foreword), Jonathan Mooney, David Cole

Insurgent by Veronica Roth

I am reading Les Miserables by Victor Hugo. I try to read it once a year because it’s one of my favorites.

karlaj said 9 years, 9 months ago:

I’m reading SlaughterHouse Five by Kurt Vonnegut