stopbullying said 9 years, 10 months ago:

I’m reading “The Book thief” by Markus Zusak and I finished not long ago the “Ruby Red” trilogy by Kerstin Gier. They are both amazing and really well written!

C.J. said 9 years, 9 months ago:

I am currently Cornel West’s autobiography “Brother West” and “The Settlers of Catan” by Rebecca Gable.

2NE1 said 9 years, 9 months ago:

I’ve been reading a Manga called I Luv Halloween written by Keith Giffen and illustrated by Benjamin Roman

Iksion said 9 years, 9 months ago:

Travels with a Donkey in the Cévennes by Robert
Louis Stevenson.

Kristen said 9 years, 9 months ago:

I’m reading Fangirl By Rainbow Rowell right now :) The last book I read was Eleanor and Park by Rainbow Rowell and I can’t even describe to you how much I loved it.

bluebottle said 9 years, 9 months ago:

I read Captain Courageous by Rudyard Kipling not too long ago. A nice and decent read about adventures at sea. :)
I also re-read The diary of Anne Frank which was both delightful and yet heart-wrenching at the same time.

Deleted User said 9 years, 9 months ago:

Reading “Girl, Interrupted” after picking it up from the bookstore on a whim. Tragic and well-written.

JustMe said 9 years, 9 months ago:

I’m reading Sherlock Holmes.
I just finished all the ASoIaF books and in between longer books I take out my collection of Sherlock Holmes stories and read a couple.
I will probably never get over DoD though…..at least until the next one comes out.

Realdeal89 said 9 years, 9 months ago:

“The Magic of Thinking Big” by David J. Schwartz

from-mars said 9 years, 8 months ago:

Atm I’m going down on Murakami’s After Hours, before I was done with re-reading LotR since I had finally, finally got my own copies of it uu

TS said 9 years, 8 months ago:

I’m working on three books right now, maybe not my best idea. They are Doctor Who: The Wheel of Ice by Stephen Baxter, Her Fearful Symmetry by Audrey Niffeneggar, and Miss Peregrine’s Home for Peculiar Children by Ransom Riggs.

trappedtraveler said 9 years, 8 months ago:

I just started reading The Joy Luck Club by Amy Tan

Cass said 9 years, 8 months ago:

I just finished reading “The Reluctant Communist” by Charles Robert Jenkins and Jim Frederick. Great book if you’re interested in stories about North Korea.

Samantha said 9 years, 7 months ago:

I finished “The Prophet” in one sitting. For anyone looking for a good philosophical book; I HIGHLY recommend that one. I’m not even into philosophy; but I thought it was absolutely beautiful.

Deleted User said 9 years, 7 months ago:

Anything But Typical by Nora Raleigh Baskin
I definitely reccomend you guys read it!! It’s about Jason, an autistic 12 year old’s struggles in fitting in life. He meets a girl on the site he writes and posts on but is worried she might see the autism and not the real him.
I just started reading it, it’s sadly extremely short (100- something pages) with extremely large font! :( BUT IT IS WORTH IT AND IT IS AMAAAZZING SO FAR!!