Lorena said 10 years, 1 month ago:

Just about all my life i have been chubby, ive never been skinny ever. I wish i could be thin with no stretch marks. ive worked out but i loose some and gain it back easily. I always feel like im the biggest one around anyone. my depression kills me. i wish i was beautiful, or see myself as beautiful.

Modest Butter said 10 years, 1 month ago:

I feel the same way, about nearly everything, the depression nearly killed me as well, i was nearly at the edge so i know how it feels, sometimes we just have to push ourselves, to force ourselves to ignore the pain of change and keep moving forward, only then can the beauty be seen by you and those around you

Kennedy said 9 years, 11 months ago:

I can relate to you hun. It is so hard but you need to be strong. You are beautiful and I’m not just saying this to make you happy but you truly are. If you ever need to talk, I am here! I know what it is like and I would love to make you happy! We all have insecurities. Stretch marks aren’t because of chubbiness. Pregnant women get them and women in general get them including men too!

Adviser said 9 years, 11 months ago:

Hum… I truly mean no offense or to sound ignorant whatsoever, but if I do, please forgive me:

I’m a guy, who went from very skinny to almost obese, then lost it and I’m okay-ish now (my love for martial arts helped a bunch, best exercise to me, cause exercises the mind too).

I fully understand the feeling of not liking yourself, liking your own look (different things those two). But speaking as a man, and I mean NO OFFENSE to anyone, I always prefered curvy women.

Different people like different things. And it’s impossible to be one thing all men want. The most curious thing, to me, however, is how women are worried about their stretch marks. It is a thing only women notice. I was married for 4 years, a relationship of 6 years. She was a single mother. Took me 3 years to notice her stretch marks.

Men are not very detalist per nature, and I know you, women, can find the difference between 4 shades of red or find if someone has a stretch mark even if the person is wearing a sweater. But men can’t. And we do find it, we don’t care. We’re too busy looking (and drooling) for the parts we do care.

I always liked ladies with curves, and I once got blamed by a skinny girl about it. I meant and still don’t mean any offense to any sort of body. In the end, there is a saying: “a woman is only as sexy as she feels she is”. Women believe that pretty clothes and make up make them prettier, so men look at them. Actually, these asets make them FEEL prettier, and men look at them, for they instinctively know. There is a … magic on it. On how women walk, move, even on how they breath, when they feel they look pretty.

Depression is terrible, and I had it for years, but trust me when I say, you’re prettier than you think and for the right people, irresistible.

BaKar said 9 years, 5 months ago:

really i love the chubby girle soooo much the thin girle not pretty or sexy
really i like to be lucky to have chubby friend

HeyItsShay said 9 years, 4 months ago:

You really have to love yourself. The world as you know it begins and ends with you. There are probably many men who find you attractive! As for Stretch marks they are the badge we wear, it shows us where we have been, and they fade with time. Sure be active, be healthy, but if you aren’t doing it for yourself you will fail. Everyone has a different body type and even if you lose all the weight you will find something else wrong with the way you look. That’s why I’m saying love yourself first and do it for you. I am overweight too, I have been this way my whole life. I felt that it prevented me from doing things. I wanted to be in a relationship, I wanted to start a career in acting, but I felt both would fail because I feared that if people saw me all they would see is my belly and my round face and never want me. Eventually i started looking in the mirror and instead of pointing out what I don’t like i boasted about what I do like and what I feel fine with, it made me feel so much better about myself. I am also lucky i have a wonderful boyfriend who supports me and loves me for me and doesn’t care if I lose the weight as long as get to where I feel good about myself. So, go look at the girl in the mirror and show her how much you care about her, because in the end she is all you have.