Leo said 10 years, 3 months ago:

I think of women as mysterious beings. I never know what they might be thinking about. One minute they can be happy, then angry in the next. I’ve tried understanding their behaviour, I’ve never figured it out. Even Steven Hawkins said ” Women. They are a complete mystery.” It’s easy for anyone to understand how men think. Yet, we men don’t know how women think. Even women don’t know how they think. That’s what’s up.

(◣_◢)Poet said 10 years, 3 months ago:

I know Hawkins is a genius, but women aren’t difficult to understand AT ALL. In fact, men are much more of a variable than women. What makes women appear difficult to understand is the stubbornness and ego of men, we tend to be hard-headed and boastful, so we slip into ignoring the obvious.

I used to think exactly like you, but then i went through a huge RE-EDUCATIOn of women. What is it about women that you don’t understand or would like figure out?

I think that’s why I’ve always preferred the company of a woman over a man, manly because its much more difficult to find a good man you can trust, as we are always in competition with one another, even as friends. But with a woman…its like two world leaders hanging out, we both understand our place in the world and don’t need to compete; a king and a queen.

The Curious One said 10 years, 3 months ago:

I’m a girl and i personally think that men can be just as hard or even more impossible to understand than women, i think it sort of works both ways, girls don’t understand guys and guys don’t understand girls.

Then again if you really think about it (don’t over think it) you can normally understand what is being communicated by either gender.

(◣_◢)Poet said 10 years, 3 months ago:

I think i can be pretty helpful going both ways. Women have no idea how powerful they really are. Hence the reason we suppress their growth (mentally) in society. Though things are changing really fast. I fully expect a female president in the next two decades, if not in 2016.