NicNac said 10 years, 2 months ago:

Poetry is definitely a fit for you rabbit! When you combine all of the things you said like symbolism and metaphors in short concise statements, they can make a huge impact on the reader. I like your reference to poetry being a puzzle. That is an interesting reference, I never saw it like that. Interesting! Keep up the good work. Happy writing.

Roaring Rabbit said 10 years, 2 months ago:

Thank you NicNac, poetry is a form of writing that I took up fairly recently and I’ve loved it ever since. The poem being a puzzle idea was brought to me by a friend who told me that when she was reading poetry, that another friend told her to treat it like a puzzle and in such a way look for the different pieces and clues to solve the puzzle. Though, it is interesting to note that for poetry is a bit more complicated and there is no definite answer but whatever the interpretation of the reader becomes. You can write a poem and it mean something to you, but then a person reads it or hears it and gets a slightly different idea from yours. Thank you, you too happy writing!

Rose said 10 years, 2 months ago:

Actually the part I most enjoy about writing is the initial phase of creation. Getting to know the characters, coming up with plots and ideas and mostly setting the world. Partly because of this (or the other way around) I prefer writing high-fantasy or urban fantasy, but I love having several races living together (or attempting to) and figuring out magic systems.
The only stories I’ve finished are (semi) short oneshots, seeing how, once I’ve developed the world and characters it becomes less interesting to me to write on and I’ve always got loads of ideas running around, so it’s very easy to just start a new one

Pink Cupcake Irene said 10 years, 2 months ago:

I like writing stories that have something to teach to the one that reads them. That’s why most of my stories have a happy ending because I want to show that even though someone is sad with something, everything will go fine in the end.

Kyasu said 10 years, 1 month ago:

I love writing fiction. It can be a world in which I create and write a story line that can make people laugh, cry, or be afraid. It’s very fun, basically.

Sarah said 10 years, 1 month ago:

Personally, I enjoy writing YA stories that usually have focus around action and drama, and then have sub-line of romance. Usually one the main themes in my stories are family struggles, as I am hoping for some of my readers to relate to it.

CuriousLittleScribbles said 10 years, 1 month ago:

I love writing in the creative part of it, shaping the worlds and characters. It’s like spinning a web of colorful threads to make one tapestry of wonder. Reading is a big part of me and so is writing, but I have so little time with school dumping work on me. I usually just daydream about my characters and make breakthroughs. I love the genre of fantasy and I would really love to add my stories to the books on the cherry shelves of bookstores.

Kira Wolf said 10 years, 1 month ago:

I love writing fiction, mainly about a harem or mythical creatures. Non of my stories have ever turned out good, and I have never actually finished one. So if you have any tips, I would like to hear them!

AnonyMissAnn said 10 years, 1 month ago:

I enjoy research writing/non-fiction writing. I like poetry as well, but my main focus has always been non-fiction writings, specifically cultural or scientific. I occasionally like to work on memoir pieces as well, but I guess I just love being able to phrase things in a way that brings the audience and I closer together in state of mind, all while knowing that everything I shared is true…

Hopefully that makes sense. I just feel like that’s a beautiful place to be, mentally.

StrangeAlice said 10 years, 1 month ago:

I like writing about fantasy or anything that can be out of this world. Most of the stories I make have something hidden in it. I haven’t been able to finish my stories because I think my ideas are lame and my skills are a failure

Corhene said 10 years, 1 month ago:

I love writing essays. I enjoy the outpour of ideas. I also like writing short stories but I can’t get inspiration often. One day, I will be able to write my very own novel. I just have to find the best story line.