Cradle of filth said 10 years, 5 months ago:

Do you guys know any good books to read? I just want to spend the rest of my life reading in my blanket fort so I’d LOVE some suggestions. I read literally everything.<3 I'm currently reading The Faults in Our Stars and Searching For Alaska by John Greene. Thank you!!!(:

Immaculately.Peculiar said 10 years, 5 months ago:

i think “the Boyfriend App” and “Chinese Cinderella” good :3

Deleted User said 10 years, 5 months ago:

“Unwind” by Neal Shusterman,”Thirteen Reasons Why” by Jay Asher,”The Future of Us” also by Jay Asher and “Wonder” by R. J. Palacio are some of my favorite books.

tessahelper said 10 years, 4 months ago:

The fault in our star is amazing, but very sad!!!

Pancake said 10 years, 4 months ago:

The fault in our stars
Once upon a kiss
Stolen night
Beautiful disaster
Someone else’s life

Pancake said 10 years, 4 months ago:

Oh and all twilight books

Katie said 10 years, 4 months ago:

Elsewhere is a REALLY good book. I can’t remember who it’s by, but I do remember that it has a snow globe on the front of it. It’s about a girl that dies and experiences the afterlife and goes on a few adventures along the way. It’s my all time favorite book and you might like it too. :)

Lia said 10 years, 4 months ago:

Paper Towns by John Green is also really nice! On second thought, read all John Green books!
Thirteen Reasons Why by Jay Asher
Eleanor and Park by Rainbow Rowell
Fangirl by Rainbow Rowell
Sarah Dessen books :) I’m currently reading Just Listen & Lock and Key by her
Ask the Passengers by A.S. King this book is hard to find but it’s really nice. It’s about a lonely girl who tells her problems to airplanes that pass by, she’s talking to the passengers, hence the title.

Everyday by David Levithan

I’m a bibliophile and I’d love to hear some book suggestions as well :) If you like dystopian fiction as well, feel free to ask me c:

Deleted User said 10 years, 4 months ago:

Memoirs of a Geisha is a really good book
or maybe something by John Green
or the Hunger Games trilogy
Heretic Land by Tim Lebbon
..these were the first books that came to my mind and i believe they are worth your time:)

Society Fucked Me Up said 10 years, 4 months ago:

The Fault In Our Stars – Simply flawless, very sad though.

I highly recommend it:)))

Anniek said 10 years, 4 months ago:

The perks of being a wallflower is a nice book.

Deleted User said 10 years, 4 months ago:

I really liked Beautiful disaster and Walking disaster by Jamie McGuire and The fault in our stars by John Green. Divergent by Veronica Roth is aslo a good book :)

Hearmenow said 10 years, 4 months ago:

I’ve been going through a John Greene face myself, so really any book he’s written ( I can literally not put it down.)

If you like the same kind of romance/sorrow then Nicholas Sparks is the master. A walk to remember will forever be my favorite.

Hunger Games series by Suzanne Collins

The Host by Stephenie Meyer

13 reasons why