Angel Demon said 10 years, 6 months ago:

I believe everyone is talented in some way. Share with us some of your talents :)

Tintots said 10 years, 6 months ago:

you can see some of my artworks in my profile:D nice to see a group for aspiring artists, i’m an aspiring one as well:)))

Angel Demon said 10 years, 5 months ago:

Great to see some fellow artists n.n Every art is unique to its creator, and I personally find all forms of art interesting, as well as intriguing n.n Keep on creating! One day our aspirations will become what we dream them to be :)

Alayna Clair said 10 years, 5 months ago:

Hello!!! I’m new here. My name is Alayna. I’m a Singer/song writer and I love playing my keyboard. I Also have a love of drawing!!!

ale_chan94 said 10 years, 5 months ago:

Well i’m a jack of all trades, master of none….when it comes to the creative department :P I can knit a little, play piano and guitar, i can draw and paint, i even made pottery, and i’m trying to learn to sing. I just have many passions and hobbies :3

Angel Demon said 10 years, 5 months ago:

@alejandra94 “Do or do not. There is no try.” ;p
It’s great to see that I’m not the only one with fingertips dipped in more than one art n.n Personally I sing, play guitar and bass, draw, write, and even though it’s not technically an art, I like building things and putting things together :) I’m one of those mad writers that, once I begin writing, I change and my hair begins to stand up and go wild, and I begin ranting madness and cackling like a mad scientist as lightning reigns down from the sky >:3

fudge_cake said 3 years, 4 months ago:

Well I’m a painter thats good with different medium such as watercolor, tote bags, acrylics and more. I’m a explorer and a curious child at heart. I may be stuck on something but that may be one of my inspiration of a creation.