millie-rose said 10 years, 8 months ago:

basically what it says in the title – if it wasn’t for my mum, the way she cares so much about me and the way that we’re basically each others best friend, i would totally remove my existence. Every time i think about the big ‘S’ i constantly think about my mum, what would she do if i did kill myself? what would happen to her, physically and mentally? I often feel that killing myself would kill her in a way. But anyway the problem is, even though we spend every day together and tell each other everything, she fails to realise how unhappy i actually am and the only way to show her this would be to kill myself ((as harsh as it sounds it would be the only way to show her)) so, i’m so confused right now and i just need some advice, how do i show my mum how unhappy i am without having to kill myself?

Cassidy said 10 years, 8 months ago:

Hello! I’m the same with my mother, we are as close as can be. If it wasn’t for her, I totally wouldn’t be here. Have you ever told her you have been having thoughts of suicide? Or that you have been feeling as upset as you are? I feel as if this may help your mother realize that you are having these issues, and she could get you some help :)

intelligent smoke said 10 years, 8 months ago:

Hi, you should tell your mom how your feeling in a very neutral way so no feels like blame is being spread. Make sure she understands how important she is too you and also that your heard and that your feelings aren’t swept up in hers. If you talk to her you can recommend going to therapy and getting some help. Remember to stay strong and that you are loved dear<3

Deleted User said 10 years, 8 months ago:

hmm maybe write out a letter for her to read or something? but not just any letter. one with the most deep words from the bottom of your soul that you cant possibly put into words verbally.
dont take your life, because on the other side you’d still be grieving too. (believe me i cross over all the time). – so it wouldnt really deal with your stress, it’d just leave your mum feeling dead inside for the rest of her life. which you wouldnt want.