Deleted User said 10 years, 6 months ago:

I play lead rhythm style bass guitar, and have some vocal ability.

You guys?

natalierose said 10 years, 6 months ago:

I play piano, flute, a little bit of guitar, and ukulele. I also sing alto.

(◣_◢)Poet said 10 years, 6 months ago:

i play the pen, pencil, and i’m learning guitar. getinstinct.com has been great for learning guitar, if there is anyone looking to learn.

Deleted User said 10 years, 6 months ago:

I’ve played piano since I was five, classically trained and teaching myself some more modern stuff here and there. I started clarinet when I was in fifth grade, and have picked up pretty much the rest of the wind family since then.

PlaceGame said 10 years, 6 months ago:

I went to piano lessons for five or six years but have been learning by myself for about four, and I’ve been teaching myself guitar for about four years, give or take.

Plantan said 10 years, 5 months ago:

I play the alto saxophone very well and I dabble at the piano and xylophone. I also have a wide singing range from tenor to soprano.

bwkeys45 said 10 years, 5 months ago:

I’ve played piano for four years (lessons for two), but have thankfully made it to RCM grade 7 and am well on my way to a music program at university. I also play all kinds of percussion, but have the most experience in mallets (glockenspiel, xylophone, chimes, etc.) :)

georgey said 10 years, 5 months ago:

I honestly don’t know where my vocal ability is. People have complimented it before. Otherwise, I play acoustic guitar and sing here: https://soundcloud.com/george-fitzgerald-5 and I guess if DAWs count as an instrument, I do that too.

Keenolina_16 said 10 years, 4 months ago:

French horn is my main thang by I’m learning clarinet now

Liz said 10 years, 4 months ago:

I play bass clarinet,I’m learning guitar, and I play piano on a basic level

Kayla said 10 years, 4 months ago:

I’ve been playing piano for about 11 years, guitar for about 7. I’m classically trained in both. I’m also a soprano in voice. I write my own music as well. Hopefully once I finish high school I can get my bachelors degree in music and education. :)

Deleted User said 10 years, 4 months ago:

Does clapping my hands count as an Instrument v.v….cause I suck at them

nightingale said 10 years, 4 months ago:

just guitar, wish I could play piano,
music is great:)

Meera said 10 years, 4 months ago:

Flute! (Hence the username: bassflutesarecool). I also play piano and drums, and a long time ago I used to sing. Plus, I know how to play “Twinkle Twinkle Little Star” on violin :)

xxMusicHeartsxx said 10 years, 4 months ago:

Drums, Guitar, Piano, and I sing (if that counts as an instrument..) But it’s really hard to focus on all those and studies and painting and drawing and school at the same time It’s really stressful.