Claire said 10 years, 6 months ago:

Okay, I’m really new here, but I feel like it’d be nice to get to know each other better and to learn from each other’s techniques :D

It would be nice if you could share a piece of your work here and we all could get to see each other’s styles, or maybe even come up with a theme for all of us to follow? I guess that way we get to make friends and make new artworks at the same time? :)

Valeska said 10 years, 6 months ago:

Well, I like art, but I can’t paint or draw lol. Wouldn’t mind seeing your styles though :)

Brandon said 10 years, 6 months ago:

http://turbo-maximus.deviantart.com/art/I-ve-gone-mad-394519060

I did this a while ago but I really like how it turned out! I tend to be better with hand-drawn art but this is my best digital piece

imdown said 10 years, 1 month ago:

@claire and @everyone else, i don’t want to have my work up here however if you message me and really wish to collaborate, or share styles or brainstorm ideas, i would love to! just message me and i’ll privately direct you to my art and we can discuss your art as well, maybe we can come up with something awesome together :)

NicNac said 10 years, 1 month ago:

I’d like to see some black and white pieces. Whether paint, sketch, photography, digital, mixed media. Black and White asymmetrical abstraction would be interesting to see from you all. If anyone wants to do some pieces like that, I will gladly work on a piece. Myself, I do a lot of realism in graphite, I defiantly wouldn’t mind going out of my realm of normalcy though. Happy creating! :D

imdown said 10 years, 1 month ago:

@nicnac i have definitely worked with black and while, big fan of charcoal, not a huge fan of black snot though lol. and i can work with markers, reed pens, ink and brush etc :) i’m down to have something going here

Katie said 9 years, 10 months ago:

You could create a Google+Hangout for a chat group or a BT group entirely for this purpose. I think it’s really neat and I’m totally game.

MsMelon said 8 years, 10 months ago:

http://themorbidmaria.deviantart.com/art/Kentucky-Fried-Rats-540776607

I really like this piece and it hasn’t got a lot of attention :( I really like the idea of having prompts/themes around here.