salutary spark said 10 years, 5 months ago:

Depression is a serious problem swooping across the nation, and when a certain person gets depressed they thing it is a permanent problem and or something is wrong with them. The truth is depression is totally normal, in some point in everybody’s live they have been depressed. Its part of growing up, its caused by all the stresses of dating, rumors, emotions, appearance, etc. There’s no need to worry it eventually does end, even if it takes years. Sometimes it ends little and little everyday, or sometimes you just wake up and your happy to live your life and be happy with yourself. For me I took a total of 2 years, I thought there was nothing good fro me for until I finally saw the light, an let me tell you the light was beautiful. I know how you feel it will end there’s no reason to do something you will regret so just keep your head held high my little rose it will be over before you know it. Just hang in there, if you feel alone remember there will always be a light, in witch god gave us to save ourselves.